recommend me a 'cool' film to download

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon you fell alseep.

Do you remember the hippies? The old guy?

It is possible:lol:

Also, The French Connection
Serpico
The Odd Couple
The Apartment
Seven Samurai
Loneliness of a long distance Runner
If
Goodfellas
Godfather
On the Waterfront
The Titfield Thunderbolt
Dr. Strangelove
Being There
Clouseau - sellers
Rita, Sue and Bob Too

Mr Mojo Risin said:
What's that about?

A Prophet ;)

Sorry. Ahem. It's about a young guy who goes to prison for something fairly small time and in order to survive inside, he has to use all his ingenuity and people skills until he starts rising through the ranks into a major crime boss in his own right. A really stunning film.

right, so far I've downloaded

into the wild
mesrine parts 1 and 2
clerks
city of god

I'll watch these, report back and then download some more

I don't want any shitty high school comedies or any ott action films, I'm after some films that just ooze 'cool'

My favourite films are Fear and Loathing, The Doors, Control and I know not all of them can be classed as 'cool' but cool is what i'm after

I especially want some input from Spug and Harry Angstrom on this. Mini not so much

The big lebowski

A Prophet ;)

Sorry. Ahem. It's about a young guy who goes to prison for something fairly small time and in order to survive inside, he has to use all his ingenuity and people skills until he starts rising through the ranks into a major crime boss in his own right. A really stunning film.

I'll look out for that

A Prophet ;)

:lol:

that sounds class, think I'll download that and watch that first

is it french?

Vallhalla Rising.

Mads Mikkelson (sp) is the main character and never utters a word. Proper cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back