Recent Lockdown Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely used to drink in the house but given we have no choice atm (I know you coukd abstain but I like a drink) I've missed a good guinness so just spent £150 on a surger unit and 24 surger cans! Been drinking lager but missed a draft guinness.

I've no doubt others have made purchases that they wouldnt have during peacetime.

Sub. Been looking at those Klarstein but not pulled the trigger yet. Apparently its quicker to get the 5 litre kegs delivered from that German website than anywhere UK based. Mental.
Did you get the deal with 8 Heineken subs? Massive choice on the German place for the kegs. Think @Secret Visage posted that B&M we’re doing ghost ship for £11 the other day.

A ton of sharp sand and a ton of Cotswold stone chippings. Bloke delivered this morning and I managed to get the slabs laid for the patio as well as hot a load of weed cloth and the stone down.

Knackered now like but a massive sense of achievement. Hoping a bit rain settles it all in overnight and tomorrow then I’ll get the rest of the sand brushed into the joints on Wednesday.

Did you get the deal with 8 Heineken subs? Massive choice on the German place for the kegs. Think @Secret Visage posted that B&M we’re doing ghost ship for £11 the other day.

It was 4 moretti I got with mine. Paid 99 quid. A lad on one of the groups I'm in was struggling to get the ghost ship keg to work with his machine. Needed some different attachment apparently but it comes with the attachment for the Heineken type kegs.

It was 4 moretti I got with mine. Paid 99 quid. A lad on one of the groups I'm in was struggling to get the ghost ship keg to work with his machine. Needed some different attachment apparently but it comes with the attachment for the Heineken type kegs.
You’ll need to make space in the fridge for the subs!

Bought a brand new stereo system and a load of old records. Proper treat for myself after having a slightly early mid life crisis and realising how much I miss sitting down and just listening to music. Took me back to sitting by the radio waiting to try and tape songs from the charts on to tape, so that you could listen back on your Walkman whilst just kicking back. Proper chuffed.

Bought a lot of AV and computer cables. Had some work gear to set up and in the rest of the house I've linked up everything to pretty much all it can be linked up to.

Bought a big blind for the dining room window. Only it came with this f***ing horrible pattern on it so it's going back.

Bought a goal to put in the back yard cos it was on sale and I could get it 'for the bairn'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back