Really minor annoyances

Small cars parked in parking bays making it look like an empty bay in a busy carpark
Any cars parked with one or two of their wheels in the next bay, making it almost, if not, impossible to park next to them. Absolutely infuriating. I drive a small car, so if it's at all possible I will deliberately park next to them, perfectly within the bay, ideally making it very awkward for them to get into their car. Couldn't give a shite if they scratch my car.

I find it even more annoying than the arseholes who deliberately park on the line between two bays. At least that way you know they're a twat who decided his car was too important to play by the same rules as everyone else, and you don't have to wonder if they're just incompetent.

People who can’t use the words done and did correctly.

Drivers jumping the queue at roundabouts by using the left lane to turn tight.

People driving at 40mph on a 60mph road.

People who take a suitcase on a plane but are incapable of putting it the overhead locker.

Morons who say ‘ math’ instead of ‘ maths ‘. Shows they’re either dumb Americans or just plain dumb.

Go figure ( before some smarty pants says it 👍😄 ).

Last edited:
This is probably more than a minor annoyance. People who insist on using the self service checkout, bringing a trolley load of stuff, scanning at a snails pace. And then rather than packing straight into bags, doing the packing after paying

People in supermarkets, who just stop in the middle of the aisle or walk slowly in front of you.

'From the getgo' - from the start/beginning for God's sake!!

Prostrate instead of Prostate

People who pick stuff up in Supermarkets and then 10 minutes later decide they don't want it and just dump it on the nearest shelf.

I've seen frozen food chucked on top detergent and the like, just take it back to where you got it from and put it back.

People using the left only lane for the Tyne tunnel (the one that takes you over the top )
and go to Jarrow/Hebburn,
Literally every time I'm sat there in my wagon I see loads doing it !

Morons who say ‘ math’ instead of ‘ maths ‘. Shows they’re either dumb Americans or just plain dumb.

Go figure ( before some smarty pants says it 👍😄 ).

It's short for 'mathematics'.
People who pick stuff up in Supermarkets and then 10 minutes later decide they don't want it and just dump it on the nearest shelf.

I've seen frozen food chucked on top detergent and the like, just take it back to where you got it from and put it back.

Nor like, my time's precious. If I wanted to spend my time arranging stuff on supermarket shelves I'd get a job as a shelf stacker.

Last edited:
This is probably more than a minor annoyance. People who insist on using the self service checkout, bringing a trolley load of stuff, scanning at a snails pace. And then rather than packing straight into bags, doing the packing after paying
Or people who use a manned checkout, don't bother packing as items are scanned by store employee, pay only once all items have been scanned then slowly pack at a snails pace whilst there's a huge queue formed behind.

Back