Really let down so far by transfer window

As You Were

Midfield
Where is the 20 goal a season striker to replace the one who got us 30 last season? Where is our new goalkeeper to replace the one who cost us around 12 points last season. Where are our full backs? Have we now got creativity in midfield and pace in our team we’ve needed for years? A few people seem happy with the signings but the squad is thread bare. Expected so much more. Hopefully we bring a few more in but the season starts next week. Doesn’t suggest great planning to me. Ps why on earth isn’t the club shop open.

I’ve got too many important things going on in my life to feel “let down” because some players I’ll have never have heard of haven’t signed.

I’ll stick to giving the new owners & structure in place trust in doing the right thing rather than get upset about something I’ll never know the fine details of.

Where is the 20 goal a season striker to replace the one who got us 30 last season? Where is our new goalkeeper to replace the one who cost us around 12 points last season. Where are our full backs? Have we now got creativity in midfield and pace in our team we’ve needed for years? A few people seem happy with the signings but the squad is thread bare. Expected so much more. Hopefully we bring a few more in but the season starts next week. Doesn’t suggest great planning to me. Ps why on earth isn’t the club shop open.

Square pegs round holes , younguns given a go , targets hoping for better than league 1.
Brief summary. Hopefully you understand this

The new regime looking an awful lot like the old one…

This is a 2nd string team.

Conned again me thinks

Back