Real Madrid v Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember Borini up on the barrier in front of the unwashed doing his knife celebration, nowt happened.
They did all the fans 10rows back where trying to get him but got held back by an invisible shield
The ones at the front where hiding from the coins our lot where hoying from above,obviously or every single one of them would of pasted him alone

They did all the fans 10rows back where trying to get him but got held back by an invisible shield
The ones at the front where hiding from the coins our lot where hoying from above,obviously or every single one of them would of pasted him alone
Must have been the same shield that was along the halfway line in the play offs anarl.....:D

Saw lots of Barca fans (maybe tourists?) in Madrid stands celebrating the Messi winner!
Looked like a Merseyside Derby

I was at this game a few years ago and the vitriol was unreal. Our seats were on the divide between home and away fans (maybe 500) and coins, seats and bottles were being thrown each way.

Theyre claiming Asensio is an RM youth product they bought the fucker from Real Mallorca!
They said Real Madrid are producing players like Barca used to, and named Asensio, Danilo, Carvajal, Nacho and Morata.

Asensio was bought from Mallorca, Danilo was a 30m signing from Porto aged 24 :), and Morata is a squad player who they sold for nowt, then re-signed for a big fee only to sit him on the bench again.

Only Carvajal is really a nailed on regular that Real Madrid have actually produced. Nacho is 27 years old and has played 77 league games in his career.

He was doing my tits in, at the end he said something like 'that goal gives Barca fans an arousal that lasts longer than 4 minutes, better call your physician!'.

Just watched it on SM, one highlight for me from the Geordie twat - "The man from Argentina, is cleaner than Neutrogena"

As Alan Partridge would say "shut up you big spastic"

The people who think ronaldo is a better "all round" player than messi :lol::lol::lol:

he is better than Messi, but both are no Maradona
As a goalscorer hes slightly worse

As a footballer its not even close

Harsh.

Both players suffer from stick because of the ridiculously high standards they've both set on a consistent basis. Ronaldo is still a truly world class player.
Him and messi are and have been so far ahead of the rest its truly ridiculous

However.... people who claim ronaldo is a better all round footballer either dont watch football or are basing their opinion off 3 year ago.

Last edited:
Saw lots of Barca fans (maybe tourists?) in Madrid stands celebrating the Messi winner!
Looked like a Merseyside Derby

I was at this game a few years ago and the vitriol was unreal. Our seats were on the divide between home and away fans (maybe 500) and coins, seats and bottles were being thrown each way.
I was at a barca title decider, madrid fans were in town and outside the ground and even watching the match with their colours. It was all friendly banter.

The people who think ronaldo is a better "all round" player than messi :lol::lol::lol:

As a goalscorer hes slightly worse

As a footballer its not even close

Him and messi are and have been so far ahead of the rest its truly ridiculous

However.... people who claim ronaldo is a better all round footballer either dont watch football or are basing their opinion off 3 year ago.
ronaldo has changed to a poacher. you really see him beat people with sheer pace and skill like before. He slows down Madrid attacks far too much by shooting or not letting it run.

he's a tremendous player but Messi is top dog for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back