Real Madrid 1 Alaves 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s never been the best centre half in the world
Is the correct answer. Vastly overrated.

He was anointed by the football hipsters to Inherit Baresis crown as a decent defender whos solution to every problem that cant be solved by pointing and shouting is to kick the opposition up in the air as they’re incapable of actually tackling and winning the ball ala Moore, Beckenbaur, Maldini or Todd etc. Terry’s Portuguese side kick at Chelsea was of the same ilk but actually a better player.
The same types now have Scholes as the second coming. Theyre incapable of judging a player so rely on internet interviews and articles (obscurer the better) rather than their own eyes. They knew all about Bielsa long before he washed up at Leeds Ynar.

Football hipsters, bloggers, journos, fanzine writers my arse. Theres an Albanian kid I work with occasionally knows more about football than everyone I’ve ever spoken too or read. He works for fun and makes his real living betting on European football. Italian games a speciality though the U.K. bookies have wised up now. He was banging on about Rangnik when he arrived at Schalke first time around about 15yrs ago. A year or so ago he was telling me about the lad at Rennes who’s dads a coach for the French squad. He was reet on both occasions. Just wish I saw more of him as I’d be a bit richer.
Atelitico I fear. Prefer the Basques.
Aye.
I’d rather the littler club won. Wish is my default position with every game except the half dozen teams I favour.

Last edited:
Anyone but Celta though, right?!
They were bottom last time I looked. :lol: Oh dear.

Depor kick off v Ferrol at 5pm on Spanish itv. It’s available on the internet legally actually. shit I keep forgetting the time difference!

Last edited:

Depor kick off v Ferrol at 5pm on Spanish itv. It’s available on the internet legally actually. shit I keep forgetting the time difference!
6 your time. Local Derby. But haven't played each other in 40 year!
On TVG around the world. On their website. Galicia's Tyne tees

Last edited:
I am a Sunderland supporter mate, we are pathetic and they are two leagues above us, I am sure they would beat us convincingly
Would have dread the thought of bumping them in the f.a cup if we had got through would have been a total embarrassment

When was the last time that happened, does anyone know?

Atletico did it, 2013/14ish? Before that it was 2004 with Valencia. Really good spell late 90s early 00s of other teams winning it.

Racing Club Ferrol, play in green?

Last edited:
6 your time. Local Derby. But haven't played each other in 40 year!
On TVG around the world. On their website. Galicia's Tyne tees
Cheers marra. I used to think Ferrol were Depor B team for some reason a few years back. I’ve watched a few of em this season. The big black kid in centre midfield looks like the only stand out player to me.

For years I wanted safc to be as good as Depo........nivver in a million years did I think it’d happen like this.
Atletico did it, 2013/14ish? Before that it was 2004 with Valencia. Really good spell late 90s early 00s of other teams winning it.

Racing Club Ferrol, play in green?
I’ve no idea marra. It’s like Sunderland playing South Shields in a league game ferchrissakes! Tragic.
Ferchrissakes second half delayed at Depor cos the refs microphone doesn’t work! I think that’s what’s happening. Players, linos, coaches all trying to help out. Third flight indeed. Miguel Mouse eat your heart out!
I think it’s 1-0 to Depor. Penalty. I missed the first half. The production budget doesn’t seem to spread enough to pay for the score in the top corner of the screen.
Aaah were started. 1-0 it is. Score must only come up after KO. Vamooooosh Depoooor
My god. Three Depor players tripped ower the ball in a minute. Has Parky started his new job already?

Last edited:
Some strange comments been coming from you for a supposed SAFC fan. More than a slight whiff of Bisto.
I am saying that Newcastle are favourites to beat Sunderland if they had a match right now, that is fact, not Bisto or whatever mate. You need to lighten up or learn about football league system.

I am saying that Newcastle are favourites to beat Sunderland if they had a match right now, that is fact, not Bisto or whatever mate. You need to lighten up or learn about football league system.

I was more referring to the previous message. Very Mag like behaviour

Cheers marra. I used to think Ferrol were Depor B team for some reason a few years back. I’ve watched a few of em this season. The big black kid in centre midfield looks like the only stand out player to me.

For years I wanted safc to be as good as Depo........nivver in a million years did I think it’d happen like this.

I’ve no idea marra. It’s like Sunderland playing South Shields in a league game ferchrissakes! Tragic.
Ferchrissakes second half delayed at Depor cos the refs microphone doesn’t work! I think that’s what’s happening. Players, linos, coaches all trying to help out. Third flight indeed. Miguel Mouse eat your heart out!
I think it’s 1-0 to Depor. Penalty. I missed the first half. The production budget doesn’t seem to spread enough to pay for the score in the top corner of the screen.
Aaah were started. 1-0 it is. Score must only come up after KO. Vamooooosh Depoooor
My god. Three Depor players tripped ower the ball in a minute. Has Parky started his new job already?
Hung on for a 1 nil win!
It's like watching the lads, but theyre top of the league and unbeaten.
I follow the two biggest basket case clubs in Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back