Real life superpowers

Ah, breatharians. I remember the one who got knocked over on an Alpine road, but also the one who was caught sneaking out to scoff big macs whilst under observation.

Not like your beloved Daily Mail to be gullible, like:

"Some breatharians have submitted themselves to medical testing, including a hospital's observation of Indian mystic Prahlad Jani appearing to survive without food or water for 15 days. However, the hospital Jani attended has not published official documentation about the event"

You know when you look at a street light on a night and squint your eyes and the light looks like it's lasering about all over the place?

I thought I was doing that for real and was the only person who could do it until I was about 12 :lol:
What, so you can do it too?

Ah, breatharians. I remember the one who got knocked over on an Alpine road, but also the one who was caught sneaking out to scoff big macs whilst under observation.

Not like your beloved Daily Mail to be gullible, like:

"Some breatharians have submitted themselves to medical testing, including a hospital's observation of Indian mystic Prahlad Jani appearing to survive without food or water for 15 days. However, the hospital Jani attended has not published official documentation about the event"
The indian gady doesnt drink but "takes water in through a hole in the roof of his mouth while gargling ". These swamis learn all kinds of body control tricks so i reckon hes learned to swallow and gargle at the same time .
Hats of to them anyway though what they learn to do passes normal human control . I saw one that log rolled himself from the south of india to a temple in the Himalayas .Every day, all day, rolling on the ground for months. Torture.

Back