Rayong in THE KINGDOM

L

Lexingtongue

Anyone been and can tell me a bit about it? Possible job opportunity there.

Industrial type place, but plenty places close by, easy living in Thailand, you can even get up to Pattaya in around 40 mins ;):cool:
You know anything about Green Valley St Andrews? Heard all about the joys of Pattaya from people at work... :lol: Besides, if I can live in Mandalay I can live anywhere. f***ing grim here. Noisy and dirty and grim.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know anything about Green Valley St Andrews? Heard all about the joys of Pattaya from people at work... :lol: Besides, if I can live in Mandalay I can live anywhere. f***ing grim here. Noisy and dirty and grim.
Nah nothing about Green Valley, but Mandalay sounds grim, so Thailand would be a god send, few friends lived down that way, well half way between there and Pattaya where I am now, good simple living. Relax, take your time, don’t fall in with certain crowds or women and you’ll enjoy.

Probably way too late but I think the wife may know somebody who works or has worked there - I will ask her if you want.

Back