Until: Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

RTGAdmin

Striker
Staff member
The Red and White Army are holding a meeting for all Sunderland fans (you don't have to be a member) but you must register to attend by selecting up to two tickets below. Come along and have your say on 17th March 6.30pm at Independent on Holmside in Sunderland city centre.

Does anyone at RAWA monitor their email, I’ve emailed them twice now without response?
@Guinness Guzzler
Yeah they definitely do monitor it, although I think when they get quite a few emails some can get missed. If you want anything sending over feel free to send it to me and I'll make sure they see it (the good thing about the rep system is that the reps can flag things on a group chat which might otherwise have been missed)

Yeah they definitely do monitor it, although I think when they get quite a few emails some can get missed. If you want anything sending over feel free to send it to me and I'll make sure they see it (the good thing about the rep system is that the reps can flag things on a group chat which might otherwise have been missed)
Can you empty your inbox marra, I can’t get through to you, cheers.

Back