Raspberry Pi

Status
Not open for further replies.
never really thought of using one - the job i'm in currently we get pen tested twice yearly i think and it might be good to have a play with one(on my home network of course!) to see what that actually entails as i've never been in an environment that required it.

Try it. I remember reading that someone combined a bank of them in a briefcase and had them working in tandem.

Get the MagPi and read their previous issues for inspiration.
https://www.raspberrypi.org/magpi/

aye i think me anarl. bit more filling. i do like them french apple tart things mind but nowt beats a git big bowl of apple crumble and lashings of custard or big blob of icecream.

had it once with toffee sauce, was lush that.
Agreed. You know your desserts pal

Try it. I remember reading that someone combined a bank of them in a briefcase and had them working in tandem.

Get the MagPi and read their previous issues for inspiration.
will do - i signed up for an online ethical hacking course a while back and that was all about Kali but like the lazy arse that i am i havent even looked at it yet!!

will do - i signed up for an online ethical hacking course a while back and that was all about Kali but like the lazy arse that i am i havent even looked at it yet!!
Make it exciting... fit a few in a briefcase swan around town getting free WiFi and putting dildos on their landing pages.

Get yourself a RF reader and start bumping into people debiting them £30 for the pleasure.

Make it exciting... fit a few in a briefcase swan around town getting free WiFi and putting dildos on their landing pages.

Get yourself a RF reader and start bumping into people debiting them £30 for the pleasure.
I'm preparing my evil laugh and buying a dark hoody as i type oh and also one of those stupid masks - all hackers need those right?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back