Rare/collectable SAFC replica shirts

Canny_mal

Full Back
Been having a clear out and found a few replica Lad's shirts for the last 20 years or so. Most are home colours but the odd away one as well. Various sizes from XXL right down to small (I used to be a big lad).

Just wondering if any of our shirts from that era have gone on to become rare or sought after? Had a look on ebay and it's hard to guage. Loads on there and some with hefty price tags but they're only worth what someone is prepared to pay. Any avid collectors on here who can tell me which ones I really should hang on to?

Been having a clear out and found a few replica Lad's shirts for the last 20 years or so. Most are home colours but the odd away one as well. Various sizes from XXL right down to small (I used to be a big lad).

Just wondering if any of our shirts from that era have gone on to become rare or sought after? Had a look on ebay and it's hard to guage. Loads on there and some with hefty price tags but they're only worth what someone is prepared to pay. Any avid collectors on here who can tell me which ones I really should hang on to?
Anything with a premier league badge on will be extremely rare in a few years.

Anything from before 2000 and your looking at at least 50 quid a shirt, usually more. Hummel ones go for 100+ and the away shirts obviously being rarer are often 200/250+. But as you say the last 20 years I don’t think many are worth too big a price tag. Some you can still fetch about £30 each for and all depends on condition of course

The only one I haven't got from recent years is the 01/2 ish away shirt. Mainly blue with black stripes. Would love that to add to my collection for walking football

Anything from before 2000 and your looking at at least 50 quid a shirt, usually more. Hummel ones go for 100+ and the away shirts obviously being rarer are often 200/250+. But as you say the last 20 years I don’t think many are worth too big a price tag. Some you can still fetch about £30 each for and all depends on condition of course

I assume this is for near mint condition, otherwise I've got over a grand in tops sitting in a draw dating from 1982.

I have that shirt somewhere

Loved it. It's the only one I've not got from about 30 years back. Still wear the black one Tommy Miller wore scoring against Boro for walking football

(I know, it's really the Arca FK game but Ha'way, an Invisible Man scoring in our first PL win for 3 years)

Back