Rangers logo plastered over Hearts home dressing room

This isn’t even as bad as the BCB either where the signage put up wasn’t just rebranded, but mocking the home club.

Wonder if Rangers take the piss on their socials.
I'd imagine it's for the cup final. They probably did the same for Partick Thistle in the away dressing.

I don't Hearts handed their dressing room over and told them to redecorate it as they pleased. And then pretend to be angry when they got caught.

Classy and The team at Ibrox is not something that belongs in the same sentence. You know full well that's the truth.

Try and type our name. Go on, try it...

:p
I'd imagine it's for the cup final. They probably did the same for Partick Thistle in the away dressing.

I don't Hearts handed their dressing room over and told them to redecorate it as they pleased. And then pretend to be angry when they got caught.

They won't have printed a Thistle badge over a Hearts badge in the away dressing room as there won't be a Hearts badge in the away dressing room.

Last edited:
People are so precious. It was a neutral stadium being used in a final. The stuff will be removed afterwards. The other dressing room probably had the other teams logo on the floor. Bet no one was complaining when our badge was on the floor of the dressing room at Wembley.

There's two major issues at play here.

1) the Rangers badge was slapped over the top of the Hearts badge. No attempt to paint the floor and put the badge on a 'neutral' floor like would happen at Wembley. The other dressing room was the away dressing room so no issue. It's defacing another club's emblem.

2) the badge that happened to be put over the top was the Rangers badge so it'll be seen as the old firm taking the piss, doing what we want, showing no respect to the hosts etc etc. I don't think it would have created a storm if Thistle had the home dressing room.

In my own stupidity I didn’t even realise it was Rangers Women not playing Hearts 😂

All makes sense now.

Back