Rangers logo plastered over Hearts home dressing room

What? We aren't allowed to share celebration images from inside the dressing room because it might upset Hearts? Aye okay 😂
No,just be a bit sensitive and ensure that you do it in a manner that couldn't cause offense to the host club.I'm sure there was no deliberate intention to offend.

What? We aren't allowed to share celebration images from inside the dressing room because it might upset Hearts? Aye okay 😂

Hearts need to grow up

This cup final has nowt to do with Aberdeen (surprise surprise) so with all due respect...

I mean, that’s slightly ironic and a bit hypocritical coming from the ginger ned responsible for this beautiful thread on which you were tortured to within an inch of your life….😂😂

Last edited:
Bet Keef Downie is fuming.
He will have wished it was a scum badge instead of rangers
This is nothing like what happened with us. Rumours about the BCB redecoration were happening weeks before Christmas, so people knew it was coming.

Hearts have come out right away and said this wasn’t their decision. Our owner allowed it to happen. Taken him over two months to find a fall guy and he still hasn’t.
And I doubt he ever will because it will fall on him

Last edited:
They’ve just put a badge down in the dressing room. The majority of teams decorate their rooms for finals.

What our lot did was significantly worse. At the end of the day they just cashed in and pissed off an entire fanbase

This is nothing like what happened with us. Rumours about the BCB redecoration were happening weeks before Christmas, so people knew it was coming.

Hearts have come out right away and said this wasn’t their decision. Our owner allowed it to happen. Taken him over two months to find a fall guy and he still hasn’t.

And yet it happened two years ago anarl.

Back