Rangers Banner at today's match

Status
Not open for further replies.
the board released a statement effectively saying we're on course for where we want/need to be at this point in our recovery from the division 3 debacle. What? Finishing 3rd behind gutless Aberdeen or possibly even 4th behind Hibs with a youth coach in charge who oversaw a mini riot in the aftermath of Sunday because he was cowering in the corner and didn't want confrontation?

If you had the slightest idea how the Old Firm work then you'd get it.

I'm just saying that, compared to us, these are trifles. Maybe some of your fans need to walk a mile in our shoes.

the board released a statement effectively saying we're on course for where we want/need to be at this point in our recovery from the division 3 debacle. What? Finishing 3rd behind gutless Aberdeen or possibly even 4th behind Hibs with a youth coach in charge who oversaw a mini riot in the aftermath of Sunday because he was cowering in the corner and didn't want confrontation?

If you had the slightest idea how the Old Firm work then you'd get it.

Sense of entitlement, which is no great surprise in a league with only two teams with a realistic chance of winning it.

I'm just saying that, compared to us, these are trifles. Maybe some of your fans need to walk a mile in our shoes.

ah that old chestnut. I suppose we're not allowed to whinge at SAFC because it could be worse, we could be Hartlepool? Perhaps we should walk a mile in the shoes of Hartlepool..

Sense of entitlement, which is no great surprise in a league with only two teams with a realistic chance of winning it.

50,000 there every week. 45,000 season ticket holders. 54 league titles. Wage bill that dwarfs the rest of the league.

too bloody right we expect a little bit better than 4th place.

ah that old chestnut. I suppose we're not allowed to whinge at SAFC because it could be worse, we could be Hartlepool? Perhaps we should walk a mile in the shoes of Hartlepool..

50,000 there every week. 45,000 season ticket holders. 54 league titles. Wage bill that dwarfs the rest of the league.

too bloody right we expect a little bit better than 4th place.

You've got no god given right to anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back