Rambo first blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing could compare to Rambo 3.

Do you know of anyone else who could jump in to a tank alone and fire the main gun while they were driving it?

But Rambo's handy hint for the treatment of open wounds - open shotgun cartridge - pour gunpowder into wound and ignite - is I understand standard practice in most hospitals these days. It can singe your eyebrows though

Do you know of anyone else who could jump in to a tank alone and fire the main gun while they were driving it?

But Rambo's handy hint for the treatment of open wounds - open shotgun cartridge - pour gunpowder into wound and ignite - is I understand standard practice in most hospitals these days. It can singe your eyebrows though

Tbf he had been trained to an exceptional level by colonel troutman. Hardly your average bloke in the pub.

Never seen it. I suspect it's not really my thing. I eventually got round to watching a Rocky film the other week. Oh dear, and I've been to Philly steps.
You suspect right mate, it's utter chod, like most of his films, there's a scene where he plasters himself into a mud hut wall,(to be invisible) that even toddlers would laugh at, I suppose it might be worth watching for it's comedic value mind.

I’m curious as to your age, as it’s a film that if you’re a certain age should’ve seen it, if you’re still a young lad then you have an excuse.
I'm closer to death than you, mate. I'm definitely in the age range that 'should have' seen it and, obviously I've seen bits and pieces of these films over the years but I've never sat down and watched it because even the clips (supposedly the best bits) just don't interest me. It's just not my sort of thing and the most pleasure I get from it is saying so on here. :lol::lol:

:lol:

You suspect right mate, it's utter chod, like most of his films, there's a scene where he plasters himself into a mud hut wall,(to be invisible) that even toddlers would laugh at, I suppose it might be worth watching for it's comedic value mind.
Sense at last.

I'm closer to death than you, mate. I'm definitely in the age range that 'should have' seen it and, obviously I've seen bits and pieces of these films over the years but I've never sat down and watched it because even the clips (supposedly the best bits) just don't interest me. It's just not my sort of thing and the most pleasure I get from it is saying so on here. :lol::lol:
Some of the early Stallone and Arnie films are class!

I love nothing better than films where I can switch off my brain for a couple of hours.

Some films are like a proper brain fuck working out what they’re all about!

Some of the early Stallone and Arnie films are class!

I love nothing better than films where I can switch off my brain for a couple of hours.

Some films are like a proper brain fuck working out what they’re all about!
Hope you remembered to switch it back on mind..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back