Rake

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last.... I think it is class but loses momentum in the last series so has probably had its day!

I enjoyed the 4th season. Can't wait for season 5.

Oh, was it series 5 you were talking about? Is it out already but not on Netflix?

I honestly can't remember but just think the story lines were getting a little tired before the end....Possibly series 5 because I was watching on Kodi ultimatemania!

I honestly can't remember but just think the story lines were getting a little tired before the end....Possibly series 5 because I was watching on Kodi ultimatemania!

Season 4 ended with
him being elected to senate.

Season 5 just landed on Netflix. :cool:

That's made my day. Diving straight in now. Not going to mention it yet to the missus cos she's out at work and I can't wait to watch it. I saw the rest of it twice, once alone and once with her, so I'll just do the same thing again with this season. :lol:

I've seen 3 episodes - DIRE
Feel free to recommend other shows - so I can avoid :p

The first season starts off pretty slow, but it gets SO much better as it goes on.

Well worth sticking with.

Last edited:
Season 4 ended with
him being elected to senate.

Season 5 just landed on Netflix. :cool:

That's made my day. Diving straight in now. Not going to mention it yet to the missus cos she's out at work and I can't wait to watch it. I saw the rest of it twice, once alone and once with her, so I'll just do the same thing again with this season. :lol:

The first season starts off pretty slow, but it gets SO much better as it goes on.

Well worth sticking with.
Just landed :lol:

I enjoyed the 4th season. Can't wait for season 5.

Oh, was it series 5 you were talking about? Is it out already but not on Netflix?
6 episodes in ,love it,funny as owt .Great characters .Some of his monologues are top class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back