Radio presenters you just can't listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another vote for Zoe Ball

Sara Cox, however, is an area of disagreement that I have with some on here. I find her quite amusing, although I generally tend to miss drive time radio.

I was well into Classic FM, but I had to stop as I felt some of the presenters came across as too 'Tory' :).

What is the point of them now anyway? Just play music and have the news on the hour.

Last edited:
Shaun Keavney - not funny at all, ploughing the same 'oh, I'm not really very good at this' act day in day out.
Sara Cox - annoying
Zoe Ball - annoying
Johnny Vaughan - again not funny and loves the sound of his won voice - I don't.

That said I love loads of them like - Lauren Laverne, Steve Lamacq, Radcliffe and Maconie, Huey, Nihal, Chris Hawkins, Tom Ravenscroft.

Shaun Keavney - not funny at all, ploughing the same 'oh, I'm not really very good at this' act day in day out.
Sara Cox - annoying
Zoe Ball - annoying
Johnny Vaughan - again not funny and loves the sound of his won voice - I don't.

That said I love loads of them like - Lauren Laverne, Steve Lamacq, Radcliffe and Maconie, Huey, Nihal, Chris Hawkins, Tom Ravenscroft.
I honestly don'y know how Shaun Keaveny lasted so long on Breakfast, he makes me want to slit my wrists at times.

Last edited:
Alfie Joey on radio north korea
His voice is hugely irritating and his teaser/ pleaser junk is asinine and banal

Usually have Alfie on with his 10 2 teasers in the morning for traffic and news on way to work.

The traffic lass Tasmin has a proper sexy voice mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back