Race for Life

B

becs

The bairn and me are running the Race for Life again this year on Sunday 10th June. It's a cause close to our hearts and she wants to raise as much money as possible to help those who are suffering and for research into new treatments and prevention.

We're running this year in honour of @foggy He's amazing with the way he is dealing with everything he is going through. I absolutely love his "metal mickey" posts and find the words inspirational.

If anyone has any spare change, it would be much appreciated xx

Rebecca and Charlotte | Cancer Research UK Giving Pages

The bairn and me are running the Race for Life again this year on Sunday 10th June. It's a cause close to our hearts and she wants to raise as much money as possible to help those who are suffering and for research into new treatments and prevention.

We're running this year in honour of @foggy He's amazing with the way he is dealing with everything he is going through. I absolutely love his "metal mickey" posts and find the words inspirational.

I'll try but have had problems w paypal lately.

@foggy was part of safcs legendary daily express five a side champions (the fairs cup of its day ;)), I wish him nowt but good

Good luck to @becs and minibecs in the run anarl

Ps BBC 1 June 3rd Suffragettes with Lucy Worsley

I wont be donating as my financial situation is at breaking point (I spent all money on drink for me) but best wishes from niceonemarra hope lots of money is raised.

Back