R Madrid stand up comedians...

OP will be in tears in a years time when Haaland, Mbappe + Salah are at Real and Barcelona are still playing with Braithwaite and Luuk De Jong up front.

Tears of laughter at your soothsaying prowess!!

Maybe the "merengues" (Madrid) can get De Jong and Braitwaite instead - I'm sure Barça would happily send them on a free.

ps. Link to M'bappe not working - simply says he's starting to hint he may well stay at PSG.

Madrid will have to peddle more false hopes.

Last edited:

I had Radio 5 on yesterday with John Murray commenting on the scum match.

He refererred to Sean Longstaff as being part of the great local talent that they want to continue to see coming through at SJP.

I know he was trying to pander to the fuckers, but I can't honestly see them being delighted if the Saudi investment serves up more shite like Longstaff and his brother
With 5+ on the bench there’s more chance of local lads being kept. Back when Watson, Thompson, Kitson, Elliott, Clarke etc were let go it was basically first team or sitting in the stands for the first team squad.
If this shit does go the way they want it then I hope we can become the cream of NE yoofs conduit to first team football.
The lure of Madrid ………..

Has lost its sparkle these days
It’s bloody cold in the winter there anarl. A capital artificially created in the centre of the country miles from shore and up in the mountains to stop everyone round that way invading all the time. I’d much prefer Barca if I was a megastar player and I hate them anarl. I’m gonna play for super clubs on the med coast only is what I’ve telt my agent.

Last edited:

Back