Quiz ITV 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was set right up by the sound men & women.
how can coffin (I’ll hoy a sic in here for the pedants) mean different things at different times? Sometimes yes sometimes no sometimes check yourself & choose a different one. The code is much too complicated. Under pressure aswell impossible to plan. A fecking seance would’ve been more effective. And reliable. IMO.

Things the documentary glossed over:

How did only the Major hear the "no!" through the cough?
How did Tecwyn cough his way to the £1m prize money then during his own game only win £1k?
Why didn't Tecwyn cough for the right answer on the Emanthal cheese question?
Seems like the Major was on the right track the entire time during the art question, yet they still tried to say a cough confirmed what he thought.

IMO they were suspicious that it was the 3rd person from that family, and then that he was a bit of a waffler during questions caused them to look for something that wasn't there.

I knew very little about this whole thing, just that it happened.

I thought that someone (in on the whole thing) in the audience had Googled the answers & that's when the coughing started then.

Should have been a civil matter rather than waste crown court's time - the lenient sentence is proof of that. They couid say he broke the rules and refuse to pay him, and he could then have sued them.
I can't believe some people think he won that money legitimately 😂
Some of the jury too, who heard all the evidence and both up-summings. I wonder if they'd been found not guilty whether they'd have been forced to pay up, or whether they paid Whittock his £1000.

Last edited:
Not guilty.

The lawyer's argument that how did they know NOT to cough on answers he'd got right was convincing for me.

Still they were absolutely correct in that everyone really does hate poshos.

Should have been a civil matter rather than waste crown court's time - the lenient sentence is proof of that. They couid say he broke the rules and refuse to pay him, and he could then have sued them.

Some of the jury too, who heard all the evidence and both up-summings. I wonder if they'd been found not guilty whether they'd have been forced to pay up, or whether they paid Whittock his £1000.
10 to 1 verdict. Well hopefully he got his grand to pay towards his court case 😂

I knew very little about this whole thing, just that it happened.

I thought that someone (in on the whole thing) in the audience had Googled the answers & that's when the coughing started then.
Bit before easy access to Google. And definitely before smart phones.

Just watched the third episode because I had something on last couple of nights.

Whether they did it or not I can’t see how you could find them guilty beyond Reasonable Doubt on the basis of the evidence presented. The defence barrister was brilliant.

He was set right up by the sound men & women.
how can coffin (I’ll hoy a sic in here for the pedants) mean different things at different times? Sometimes yes sometimes no sometimes check yourself & choose a different one. The code is much too complicated. Under pressure aswell impossible to plan. A fecking seance would’ve been more effective. And reliable. IMO.
Log off man Charles ... the Craig David question answer alone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, did he change his answer because of the audience reaction to A1 or didn't he? How can anybody know?
Eh

He had a nightmare on his first night on the show yet on his return became brain of Britain
Not guilty.

The lawyer's argument that how did they know NOT to cough on answers he'd got right was convincing for me.

Still they were absolutely correct in that everyone really does hate poshos.
Probably think that about Jeremy Bamber too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back