Quality of the Premier League

Mowgli

Striker
Absolutely on its arse isn't it?

I remember when we were in there and I could watch two random bottom half sides on sky and it was decent. These days it's never a decent game, quality is on the floor and boring.

Most competitive league in the world, probably aye. But there's much better entertainment in numerous European leagues.

Absolutely on its arse isn't it?

I remember when we were in there and I could watch two random bottom half sides on sky and it was decent. These days it's never a decent game, quality is on the floor and boring.

Most competitive league in the world, probably aye. But there's much better entertainment in numerous European leagues.
Leeds wolves was it not long back that was unbelievable

The bottom 3 this year are pathetic like, there's just nothing about any of them. Newcastle managed 1 win in their first 20 games and were basically safe with 10 games to go :lol:
Norwich are pointless, Watford have a slim chance but Burnley are still on there with a very good chance of stopping up.

Which leagues are better?

The title is bang up for grabs ahead of Sunday.

Germany, France, Spain all pretty much done
Italy still up for grabs without juve is of interest.

I doubt many could name the relegation battles in those leagues without looking.

Which leagues are better?

The title is bang up for grabs ahead of Sunday.

Germany, France, Spain all pretty much done
Italy still up for grabs without juve is of interest.

I doubt many could name the relegation battles in those leagues without looking.
The top of the league is good, wasn't my point. I'm talking about the bottom half, feel like the quality and entertainment between the games is getting worse every year.
Someone that starts up front for Brazil is playing for a team in a relegation battle.

There's a fair amount of quality in the league.
Maybe it's the entertainment factor as somebody else mentioned? Just feels like the games are pitiful.

Last edited:
The top of the league is good, wasn't my point. I'm talking about the bottom half, feel like the quality and entertainment between the games is getting worse every year.
Surprising on that evidence I know, but Wolves could have moved within 2pts of 4th tonight

Maybe it's the entertainment factor as somebody else mentioned? Just feels like the games are pitiful.
Two teams with not a Great deal to play for this evening.

Still plenty left for others though.

You see teams having more of a go in La Liga against real Madrid and Barca than you do at mid table sides in the PL.

Back