QPR striker giving his shirt to a Sunderland fan after the game

And the kidโ€™s father letting them accept it! Even worse people clapping it! What the hell have we become ๐Ÿ˜”
Biggest pisser for me in my 50 years supporting the club was in my last season as a season ticket holder and regular attender in 2016/17 having to put up with the north side of the west stand giving our subs a most generous round of applause when they were warming up even though the majority of them were taking the piss out of the support and the club that paid their way overblown wages. That will never be topped for me.

Last edited:
And the kidโ€™s father letting them accept it! Even worse people clapping it! What the hell have we become ๐Ÿ˜”

The two families met in the summer in Tenerife and agreed that when he played up here he would hand him his shirt over after the match. The young kid had told him where he would be so the player was looking for him and spotted him. He was one of the few left in that section as it was full time. Nice touch.

If you read the thread properly including some of your comments, you will see that some are bothered about it. ๐Ÿ‘
Now you're a mind reader๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Exactly my point, but apparently they aren't bothered by it they are just discussing it ๐Ÿ˜€
Who is the one still going on about it?? :lol:
The two families met in the summer in Tenerife and agreed that when he played up here he would hand him his shirt over after the match. The young kid had told him where he would be so the player was looking for him and spotted him. He was one of the few left in that section as it was full time. Nice touch.
Well, there you go. I said they must have known the supporter. Case closed.

Last edited:
Now you're a mind reader๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Who is the one still going on about it?? :lol:

Well, there you go. I said they must have known the supporter. Case closed.
Two profanities in your first 3 posts about it including calling people applauding the incident โ€œfuckersโ€ but no, youโ€™re definitely not triggered by it!

Quick, quickโ€ฆwhereโ€™s reverse?

Back