Put a flat earthier into space

Correct, it's a lie but a truth to a person who accepts it as a truth/belief, and also a lie told as truth only when it suits.

But then again empty space offers a path for rocks and man-made vehicles and we can argue similarly. Is that really science?
You say yes, I say not at all.
It comes right back to Santa and so on but for kids and many many adults this time.

Correct it doesn't mean everything is a lie but it also doesn't mean everything is the truth either.

I don't think I9 know better. I believe I know what Earth is not and I try to find the best solution to what Earth may well be.
I may never find it out so all I can offer is my thoughts.
What you or others take from them is down to you and how you take them in terms of feeling that you think I think I'm better is your own issue, not mine.

And I accept it and have no issue with it but equally, people should not then start crying when they feel their own ego has been hurt or they think I'm being mean to them when I'm simply being me and not backing down which frustrates some people...some worse than others.

Because I don't think that. I actually think many of you on here are smart, intelligent, and pretty decent, amid the digs and such.
If some take that as me thinking they're whatever you say then that's their issue, not mine, as I keep mentioning.

That's what you're getting and you'll have to take it for what you see it as, whatever that is. I'm not in charge of that.

It depends on the vehicle and the fuel used to elevate it.

And I told you that a lot of it is uninhabitable.

I don't know, show me.
If you Google the map I stated (I don’t know how to post on here sorry) then you will see where roughly the cities are and the issue with the distances 🤷‍♂️

So mark on it roughly the uninhabited zone and how you know its appx width if nobody has ever been?
What brought you to the conclusion about how far it encroaches into the 50k wide world?
I didn't say I knew the diameter. I was asked and I refused to answer. I was asked again so I offered a wild guess. A wild guess and said maybe 50,000 miles or more or maybe less.
This is why I asked you to look back, so do not waste your time asking again and I'm saying that respectfully.
If we are in a dome, and the sun is attached to a pole, why doesn’t it get larger and smaller as it move towards us/away from us?
What do you mean attached to a pole?

I didn't say I knew the diameter. I was asked and I refused to answer. I was asked again so I offered a wild guess. A wild guess and said maybe 50,000 miles or more or maybe less.
This is why I asked you to look back, so do not waste your time asking again and I'm saying that respectfully.
But you think about 50k.
You said it may be more earlier
So on my 50k map how much do you think roughly the uninhabited zone takes up?

Correct, it's a lie but a truth to a person who accepts it as a truth/belief, and also a lie told as truth only when it suits.

It's a lie that parents tell kids to make them enjoy Christmas more because the religious stuff is boring to them. Hardly a hanging offence.

Certainly not worth throwing away millennia of scientific experimentation over. Experiments that anyone can replicate for themselves if they don't want to believe the results without trying those experiments first.

But then again empty space offers a path for rocks and man-made vehicles and we can argue similarly. Is that really science?
You say yes, I say not at all. It comes right back to Santa and so on but for kids and many many adults this time.

Of course it is science. You pick up a rock, you throw it, it moves until it hits something (like the ground) and runs out of momentum. You can do this yourself. You can see it happening. You might not understand the reasons why any of it is happening at first, but you can make observations at least.

Nobody is observing Santa on his sleigh and thinking "wow, magic, why are the reindeer running when their feet aren't touching anything but air?"

Correct it doesn't mean everything is a lie but it also doesn't mean everything is the truth either.

Nobody is trying to tell you that everything is the truth and you should just accept it without question.

The scientific approach is to recreate the experiments yourself to see if you get the same results as the people who did the experiments originally. It's highly unscientific to simply deny everything you hear that doesn't fit with your preconceptions.

If you Google the map I stated (I don’t know how to post on here sorry) then you will see where roughly the cities are and the issue with the distances 🤷‍♂️
Just use postimages.
Click on your map and save as.
Then go to post images and find them then copy them and paste them into the forum.

If you want to point it out then open paint of something and do what's needed then save it and then use postimages to send it.

If we are in a dome, and the sun is attached to a pole, why doesn’t it get larger and smaller as it move towards us/away from us?

You've missed some of the thread I think. The sun is just a reflection through crystals in the middle of the flat circle of Earth, where beautiful rivers of gold and silver and precious stones flow around the carbon arc projector, which projects the images of the sun, moon, planets, stars and all other astronomical bodies onto the perfectly mirrored frozen helium and hydrogen ice dome that encapsulates our atmosphere in a "cell shape" in such a way that their movement is absolutely the way you'd expect if they were real astronomical bodies and we were living on a sphere.

Last edited:
Just use postimages.
Click on your map and save as.
Then go to post images and find them then copy them and paste them into the forum.

If you want to point it out then open paint of something and do what's needed then save it and then use postimages to send it.
Logon or register to see this image

Hope this works.
So NY to Sydney is 9929 miles and Rio to Sydney is 8396 miles. So why using this state of the art illustration does Rio to Sydney have to pass New York?

It's a lie that parents tell kids to make them enjoy Christmas more because the religious stuff is boring to them. Hardly a hanging offence.
I never once said it was anything bad but a lie is a lie whether it's for the belief of good bad or indifference, don't you think?

Certainly not worth throwing away millennia of scientific experimentation over.
It depends on what you think I'm throwing away.

Experiments that anyone can replicate for themselves if they don't want to believe the results without trying those experiments first.
I agree and this is why I know we do not live on a spinning globe. Simple experiments that anyone can do if they so choose.
Those who do not want to can also choose to think they don't work.
It comes down to who wants to question and who wants to go with the flow.
Of course it is science. You pick up a rock, you throw it, it moves until it hits something (like the ground) and runs out of momentum.
That's fine but it proves nothing as it is except you required energy to pick it up and throw it and a foundation of great resistance as it hits the ground.
You can do this yourself. You can see it happening. You might not understand the reasons why any of it is happening at first, but you can make observations at least.
Absolutely. It's observation only from this point.
Nobody is observing Santa on his sleigh and thinking "wow, magic, why are the reindeer running when their feet aren't touching anything but air?"
But kids do when they watch films and are imagining it when told stories. It's as real to them as the stars and planets and space rocks and probes and such is to those who buy into those stories.
Nobody is trying to tell you that everything is the truth and you should just accept it without question.
Not everything, no, just a lot of things.
The scientific approach is to recreate the experiments yourself to see if you get the same results as the people who did the experiments originally.
Aye if you know the reality of the experiments and they are not hidden behind a cloak of secrecy.
It's highly unscientific to simply deny everything you hear that doesn't fit with your preconceptions.
I do not deny everything. It looks that way because I won't conform to the accepted stories of space and spinning Earth and gravity and such.

it's a lie but a truth to a person who accepts it as a truth/belief
Yeah that's not how truth works

I don't think I9 know better. I believe I know what Earth is not and I try to find the best solution to what Earth may well be.
I may never find it out so all I can offer is my thoughts.
You are NEVER going to find out if you keep on rejecting the simple evidence offered.
Go ahead, repeat once more that there was none, or that you looked and decided it was wrong, but it's all there.
Because I don't think that. I actually think many of you on here are smart, intelligent, and pretty decent, amid the digs and such.
If some take that as me thinking they're whatever you say then that's their issue, not mine, as I keep mentioning.
Whatever we think is worthless repeats of what we were told to think.... is what you keep mentioning.

2 things, what makes you think it's that wide and where now would you put South america and Australia bearing in mind your last effort has them over 20k miles apart and would mean all of the countries are on the left of the centre pretty much?
You can see my two that are to scale 8000 miles apart are over the projector?
They're there. This is where I've put them and your offering of 20,000 miles is of no concern to me. You are making it up based on looking at the Orlando Ferguson landmass are;'t you?

Hope this works.
So NY to Sydney is 9929 miles and Rio to Sydney is 8396 miles. So why using this state of the art illustration does Rio to Sydney have to pass New York?
Because that's not my map and landmass positions.

Yeah that's not how truth works
Truth works on proof absolute otherwise it's at best a story of theory or at worst it's a potential lie or a lie by proof.
Is the truth actually knowable?
You are NEVER going to find out if you keep on rejecting the simple evidence offered.
I can pass that back to you. My thoughts on you and others so this gains no traction to be fair.

They're there. This is where I've put them and your offering of 20,000 miles is of no concern to me. You are making it up based on looking at the Orlando Ferguson landmass are;'t you?

Because that's not my map and landmass positions.
Do you understand scale?
If the world is 50000 miles wide then 10000 miles would be a 5th of that distance the distance between your two is pretty much half of the overall dia so appx 25000 miles apart.
My 2 near the centre are 8000 miles apart to scale?
You said that map and our 2d maps ARE representative of where your land masses are?

Hope this works.
This will be interesting.....

Do you understand scale?
If the world is 50000 miles wide then 10000 miles would be a 5th of that distance the distance between your two is pretty much half of the overall dia so appx 25000 miles apart.
My 2 near the centre are 8000 miles apart to scale?
You said that map and our 2d maps ARE representative of where your land masses are?

This will be interesting.....
Wrong map apparently 🤷‍♂️
Am awaiting news on which one to use🙏😂

Quick and rough as hell wild guess.
Given you've developed this idea of what the earth actually is over many years of your own study and research, I am amazed this question comes up to draw out what it might look like and how big it might be and you reply as if you've never previously contemplated it.

Have you not considered this before or have you just never been able to work it out? I assume you have some of your own doodles but don't want to post them on here?

You've missed some of the thread I think. The sun is just a reflection through crystals in the middle of the flat circle of Earth, where beautiful rivers of gold and silver and precious stones flow around the carbon arc projector, which projects the images of the sun, moon, planets, stars and all other astronomical bodies onto the perfectly mirrored frozen helium and hydrogen ice dome that encapsulates our atmosphere in a "cell shape" in such a way that their movement is absolutely the way you'd expect if they were real astronomical bodies and we were living on a sphere.
Thanks!
it all makes sense now.

Back