Put a flat earthier into space

It doesn't. It projects them all of the time but they're washed out by the larger reflective sun as it comes around and towards you in terms of your day.

Yes it is but it could be rigged up to show other stuff.
However to show the sun it would wash out the other points of light and render it useless in a small area like a building.

How does the light reflect in an anchor shape?

DaveH said:

Well done for taking it to a new level this morning. Absolute zero superfluid dome that reflects light in the way that light doesn’t in order to keep the bacteria that covers this inhospitable dome alive. :D

Nukehasslefan said:
Not really sure what you're getting at with this.

No. The ball stays in the same place.
It may go all around the pole but the ball itself does not rotate.
We are told the moon rotates at around 10 mph and in the opposite direction to Earth's rotation.
The swing ball analogy does not work for this.
I'll keep it simple for you with cartoons.

I was thinking "whoah, some of that is a bit fast and complicated for him, perhaps a 10-second clip with half the information would have been easier for him to understand."
He has basically attributed the swing ball explanation to the static moon shown in the video and not what actually happens. If he actually does question and is open minded he surely has to see that he is most certainly wrong on this one. Maybe then he can reflect that his own brain has been abused by the flat earthers.

He has basically attributed the swing ball explanation to the static moon shown in the video and not what actually happens. If he actually does question and is open minded he surely has to see that he is most certainly wrong on this one. Maybe then he can reflect that his own brain has been abused by the flat earthers.

Well, I can see three problems with that statement straight away. ;)

He's never wrong. Never. Rejects everything

Flat-earthers rejected him, where he goes by 'Sceptimatic'.
and he's been repeating the same nonsense for at least 8 years! THE "CHATBOX" - Page 141 - Cluesforum—Exposing Mass Deception

What do your friends think of your ideas,
Most aren't interested in anything like this, even a globe. The few that are simply say anything's possible and it wouldn't surprise them if things weren't as told on many issues.
do you have a wife?
Yes.
Have you thought of being a fiction author.
No, do you think I should do something like that?

Genuine questions, not having a dig.
No problem.
So if the sun is such a huge energy source that it heats the whole planet and the pressure wave affects the tides why can't I see it in the distance in your flat world, we know why it vanishes on our globe?
Atmospheric mass stops you seeing too far, as it basically dampens reflection back to your eyes.
Especially if we lived in one of the countries nearer the central area.
The higher up you are the farther you will see because you are looking through angled atmospheric mass rather than at sea level where you are looking much more horizontally.
How does the light reflect in an anchor shape?
What do you mean by an anchor shape and what are you referring to?
I'll keep it simple for you with cartoons.

Did I just see the smiley moon rotate the opposite way after being attached to the rope?
What's all that about?
Is this the only way seeing the upside down moon can be explained?

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew it would be too complicated for him.
Can you explain why it happens?
You see, it shows the smiley face moon going around the Earth as if it was on the swing ball string as we went through. One revolution of the smiley Earth showing an anti clockwise motion as if it was a clock pointer. This is up to 0:16 secs.

Then we see it act more strange than it already is.
The smiley moon mouth starts to change motion and it now appears that the moon is rotating until three quarters around before it goes back on itself.

What an utter load of tosh.

Last edited:
Flat-earthers rejected him, where he goes by 'Sceptimatic'.
and he's been repeating the same nonsense for at least 8 years! THE "CHATBOX" - Page 141 - Cluesforum—Exposing Mass Deception
Has he provided any evidence in that time? i.e. expanded on any of his musings in a reasonable and thought out way?
You see, it shows the smiley face moon going around the Earth as if it was on the swing ball string as we went through. One revolution of the smiley Earth showing an anti clockwise motion as if it was a clock pointer. This is up to 0:16 secs.

The smiley moon mouth starts to change motion and it now appears that the moon is rotating until three quarters around before it goes back on itself.

Did you even listen to the the explanation? oh wait we already know.

Utter tosh is all you ever speak.

Last edited:

The key is to listen to it while you watch. You can't just look at the pictures and assume you know what they're talking about. It isn't The Beano.

Back