Put a flat earthier into space

I'm going off your words fella, I posted a flat map you said not flat and posted your map, then you mentioned lemon squeezer shape which means the middle area is higher than the edges so water must be deeper at the edges than the more central area.
Simple really which is quite apt.
I can't help you any further.

Wow, broadband problems at home, busy at work and I miss a sizable chunk of stuff. Looks like a full on retard morning.

I'm just picturing someone in a hole, digging for all they are worth to get out of it now.

Well we'll know for sure what shape it is pretty soon. We'll just ask captain Kirk when he comes back from space. Or is anybody who has been into space, who says the world is a globe, a liar? Will Bill be lying?

Last edited:
Well we'll know for sure what shape it is pretty soon. We'll just ask captain Kirk when he comes back from space. Or is anybody who has been into space, who says the world is a globe, a liar? Will Bill be lying?

You don't need to go into space. In good visibility you can see the earth's curvature from an airliner at normal cruising altitude. You're not high enough for it to be dramatically obvious, but any sentient person can clearly see the slight curve.

Also, as someone who has flown a lot, I have done many scheduled routes that the nutcases confidently tell us aren't available because they're impossible. For instance, South Africa to Australia. (The YouTube videos are all about how if you want to fly from Cape Town to Sydney you get routed via Dubai - thus proving it's impossible. Ignoring the fact that there are daily flights from Johannesburg to Perth, then on to other Australian cities. Commercial viability doesn't seem to be a variable the flat-earthers are willing to consider.)

Well Shatner is an actor - a professional liar you could say.

But it is an interesting way to look at it. We all know the globe model works and fits observational evidence but Nuke denies it/can't understand it. I accept that. We have some insight into what he thinks the world is like and that doesn't work with either reality or the reasons he give for the globe not working. We need to accept that in 100 more pages from now, that is not going to change.

But, what about the individuals behind the "lie" (if there is one)? It is easy to whitewash things and just say "governments or the scientists"? But who really are the people? Who is specifically telling lies to put forward this myth, and why?

Shatner is a good a place as any to start. Liar or somehow tricked?

Or by putting a fictional space man into so called space is this the beginning of lifting the veil of secrecy and revealing the truth to the masses

But it is an interesting way to look at it. We all know the globe model works and fits observational evidence but Nuke denies it/can't understand it. I accept that. We have some insight into what he thinks the world is like and that doesn't work with either reality or the reasons he give for the globe not working. We need to accept that in 100 more pages from now, that is not going to change.

But, what about the individuals behind the "lie" (if there is one)? It is easy to whitewash things and just say "governments or the scientists"? But who really are the people? Who is specifically telling lies to put forward this myth, and why?

It becomes pointless discussing something with someone. When they claim everybody who has been into space has lied. Pointing out that not one of those who have been into space have said it's flat is a pointless exercise. The flat earthers dismiss any such evidence out of hand.
It's been a good thread though. I've learnt a few things.

It becomes pointless discussing something with someone. When they claim everybody who has been into space has lied. Pointing out that not one of those who have been into space have said it's flat is a pointless exercise. The flat earthers dismiss any such evidence out of hand.
It's been a good thread though. I've learnt a few things.
Apparently it's not flat but then it is when there is water and then it isn't 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I find it astonishing that from the time of Aristotle they have successfully hidden the real truth from everyone bar a few🤷‍♂️😂

I wonder what started his paranoia off about society. Like was he lied to at some point in his life and now that's all he sees around him?

The delusions of grandeur are unbelievable. Thinking he's smarter than everyone in the scientific fields from sitting in a bath or sucking some air out of a jar in his kip.
quality acting from Kirk

Last edited:

Back