Put a flat earthier into space

Yes because I'm trying to tell you not to take the diagram as being as severe as that. If you can't get this into your mind then I don't see what else I can say on this.
It doesn't matter how severe, going on what you're now saying it would have to be at exactly the same level, no gradient at all which when somebody posted a flat earth you said nope it's like this map, not flat.
Can't have it both ways fella.

That's just what we see over distance.
That's down to our eyes.
So everything we see far away becomes a circle, wow this gets better every day!
So we could see a circle a long way away then use a telescope and discover it's really triangular? 🤪😂
telescope on the way to further the narrative

Storytelling bastards

Nope. The only bodies of water higher are those sitting on the land or the higher elevations like mountains and such that freeze and thaw.
The major oceans are all on the same level.
They clearly aren't, look at the atlantic right up at the top of "your" raised bit then the same sea right at the bottom of the bowl.
That screenshot has your own words saying this is the shape not flat.

They clearly aren't, look at the atlantic right up at the top of "your" raised bit then the same sea right at the bottom of the bowl.
That screenshot has your own words saying this is the shape not flat.
I know what you think yous ee but you're looking at it from a point of view of water in a moat and water three quarters a way up a mountain. I can't help you on that. I've explained what I explained and you'll have to either understand what I'm saying or stick to your mindset and be done with it. I'm easy whichever way.

I know what you think yous ee but you're looking at it from a point of view of water in a moat and water three quarters a way up a mountain. I can't help you on that. I've explained what I explained and you'll have to either understand what I'm saying or stick to your mindset and be done with it. I'm easy whichever way.
You haven't explained it at all you said a long slope over a long distance but that doesn't make any sense as at one end it will still be deeper than the other.

Even the lines of longitude show the slopes of your "world" and the changes in level

Even the lines of longitude show the slopes of your "world" and the changes in level
They're not my lines and it's not my model. Just the basic set up as in, the look from centre gradient to outer concavity with a dome over the top.

What you want to make of lines of longitude and water up a mountain is your business but I've made myself clear on what I've said.

No it wont.
So you have a sloping ground or even a lake where one ends bottom is higher than the other end yet you're saying one side won't be deeper?
They're not my lines and it's not my model. Just the basic set up as in, the look from centre gradient to outer concavity with a dome over the top.

What you want to make of lines of longitude and water up a mountain is your business but I've made myself clear on what I've said.
So flat then not raised in the centre, make your mind up

Back