Put a flat earthier into space

Because of this thread I discovered a Youtuber called Sciman Dan, he does a Flat Earth Friday video every week where he has found some nutcase trying to disprove the Earth is a globe and im addicted to it as I cant believe there are so many stupid people . He also does a Tinfoil Tuesday video every week where he laughs at people trying to debunk Evolution etc

Because of this thread I discovered a Youtuber called Sciman Dan, he does a Flat Earth Friday video every week where he has found some nutcase trying to disprove the Earth is a globe and im addicted to it as I cant believe there are so many stupid people . He also does a Tinfoil Tuesday video every week where he laughs at people trying to debunk Evolution etc
I'll have to have a look at that like 👍👍

It’a disappointing that @Nukehasslefan is banned.

I’d have really liked him to address any of the questions/points raised with facts one day.

What was he banned for?
Shame that

Ah just read the link... wey play with fire he asked for it :lol:
Hoy a link up please mate

Last edited:
He's really good with his debunking videos, really triggers the flattards.

He's done some really good live shows with other scientific minded YouTubers, and I think even some with ex-flattards who have seen the error of their ways.

Was a great thread for numerous reasons, quite often wanted to strangle nukey but it was very entertaining and educational.

He did have a knack of getting under people’s skin with his posting style.
The thread would have died a death if it were not for it really.
The annoying mag tw@

Posting style and his absolute refusal to even accept the slightest thing anyone put to him.
Deflected like a true mag too.
It was funny when @DaveH with the patience of a saint tried to walk him through the process for knowing your position on the Earth by looking at the stars, keeping to words of one syllable and observable truths even Nukey couldn't deny, until he suddenly realised he was being backed into a corner that he wouldn't be able to obfuscate his way out of.

Entertaining and educational all at the same time, so many people with actual knowledge sharing it for those of us with a passing interest and an open mind.

It was funny when @DaveH with the patience of a saint tried to walk him through the process for knowing your position on the Earth by looking at the stars, keeping to words of one syllable and observable truths even Nukey couldn't deny, until he suddenly realised he was being backed into a corner that he wouldn't be able to obfuscate his way out of.

Entertaining and educational all at the same time, so many people with actual knowledge sharing it for those of us with a passing interest and an open mind.
He's made some well informative posts has @DaveH part of what made the thread as good him slowly backing Nukey into a corner to catch him out.

I wonder if he is back under a diff user or just moved to another forum. Shame really but he asked for it daring a mod to ban him lol

He's made some well informative posts has @DaveH part of what made the thread as good him slowly backing Nukey into a corner to catch him out.

I wonder if he is back under a diff user or just moved to another forum. Shame really but he asked for it daring a mod to ban him lol
Cheers, I found it interesting in a sadistic kind of way.

In some ways he was right about various things “you just take for granted what you have been told”, so there are things I sat and worked out that I would never have thought of trying. And discovered the general story told is right. Where as Nukey got high and made up shit.

Aye @DaveH was excellent on this thread.

People like nukey and a couple of others on this forum - I used to take the piss out them for the dribbling idiots that they clearly are, but after a while I stopped as they clearly also have mental health issues. It’s hard to say that without seeming pejorative but it’s not meant that way it just an observation. They don’t need advice or guidance or affirmation from us on here, they need counselling by professionals.

But all that said - anyone who still thinks the earth is flat is still a f***ing moron and yes, that IS meant to be pejorative due to their willful ignorance as exposed by Dave.

Back