Put a flat earthier into space

It does raise that question but it also raises the question of how a supposed gas giant can offer what's shown, exactly all of the time.
Err what, do you expect it to turn off for tea?
It also still offers the conundrum of hydrogen and helium which apparently makes up just about all of the so-called gas giant, showing colour, and of course why it should spin and stay exactly as people see it.
I've no idea what you mean about spin and say exactly as people see it. What do you expect it to do? As for colour, take two small glasses of water and put a couple of drops of milk in one and a couple of drops of blackcurrant squash in the other and watch what happens to the colour. You have something 100% see through and add something that is over 90% water itself into it and it changes colour.

Spin is a natural and expected consequence. If you consider the theory that the solar system was a cloud of dust and gas that got pulled together and gradually other bits got pulled into planets by gravity, then you have had constant forces acting in all directions on the forming planetary bodies. With nothing to dampen any movement then it is more natural that something would spin rather than not. Think of it like a mobile or other decoration hanging on a thin string. It only takes a slight movement of the air for them to start spinning. Now imagine it formed by a spinning disc and has constantly had things smack into it, and all the gravitational forces of everything else around as the solar system formed. Spin is the most natural consequence.
And so-called moons spinning around a gas giant. Why and how?
Gravity
So, back to my answer.
What's seen in the sky is what's going on around the internal of Earth which comes right back to what's known as a planetarium projection only on a bigger scale and using central energy (sun) as the projector.
So how does the ever changing image of Jupiter and the 'dance' of it's moons happen? Are you saying there is something akin to an internal video slide showing an ever changing image and light shines through to show what we call Jupiter?

Single points of lights to make a star by shining through a crystal is a bit of a stretch but shine a torch through a crystal and you can get something vaguely similar. Planets, distant galaxies and nebula, then you need an image on a slide like in a real projector. Are you seriously suggesting that is what happens?

Then you have to consider why this story is in the news. Jupiter is big and bright at the minute. It is measurably bigger and brighter than it has been at other times and is increasing in brightness. If the standard model is true then that is exactly what you would expect when you can draw a straight line going sun->earth->Jupiter. The two orbits reach their closest point. It is literally the same as walking up to something and seeing it get bigger. As the earth orbits faster, it is going to move further away from Jupiter and we would both expect it to get smaller and dimmer. We would also expect it to be lower in the sky and further to the west compared to the same time of evening as we observe it now. That is exactly what happens. Exactly.

A little side note is that we are catching up to Mars which is also in a slower orbit so as Jupiter seems to move further to the west (or sets earlier), Mars should become more central in the southern sky, it should become bigger and brighter while becoming visible due south.

You can see the planets orbits very nicely by changing the dates at:
Try Sept 27th at 10pm then try December 27th at 10pm. You can see how the planets have moved relative to each other.

Now try the same at:
This gives an earth-eye view of exactly the same thing. And this is exactly what we see in the night sky, to absolute precision.

It is all predicted by basic maths.

Now why on earth would this magic crystal video slide change where Jupiter and Mars appear night after night? Why would they get bigger and brighter then dimmer? And what ever fabulous explanation you come up with, why would everything behave exactly as it would if they were planets as depicted in that first link? Is that not a startling coincidence. This isn't just roughly close, it is correct to insane levels of precision.

The answer of course is that planets are reality, crystal projector domes are not.
Believe what?
That it's a gas giant with its own moons?

I believe there's something up there. I believe there are many things up there but they're naturally projected, as in so-called planets and stars.
As for what we're told they are, as in, planets and stars in a space vacuum, I don't believe a word of it for obvious reasons.

Predict what?
I'm not arguing against something being there. I'm arguing as to what it really is.
I don't deny projections.

I simply asked for a photo.
Why this obsession with asking every poster for a photo of Jupiter through a telescope? It seems to be that you are hinting that if you have not done this then there is no proof Jupiter exists.

But when I answered this call, this was glossed over rather quickly. Why does every poster need to have taken their own picture? Lets just say that @Pink Panther and @The Snockerty Friddle has pictures similar to mine, what then?

Why this obsession with asking every poster for a photo of Jupiter through a telescope? It seems to be that you are hinting that if you have not done this then there is no proof Jupiter exists.

But when I answered this call, this was glossed over rather quickly. Why does every poster need to have taken their own picture? Lets just say that @Pink Panther and @The Snockerty Friddle has pictures similar to mine, what then?
Erm, and what about mine taken last night?

View media item 9022

Last edited:

That must mean we live on the same street.

Err what, do you expect it to turn off for tea?
I would expect it to massively change with it supposedly being gas and also I wouldn't expect to see colour.
I've no idea what you mean about spin and say exactly as people see it. What do you expect it to do? As for colour, take two small glasses of water and put a couple of drops of milk in one and a couple of drops of blackcurrant squash in the other and watch what happens to the colour. You have something 100% see through and add something that is over 90% water itself into it and it changes colour.
Aye, and when milk and blackcurrant are added to it you have a stronger case.
Spin is a natural and expected consequence. If you consider the theory that the solar system was a cloud of dust and gas that got pulled together and gradually other bits got pulled into planets by gravity, then you have had constant forces acting in all directions on the forming planetary bodies.
And where did this gravity come from these clouds of dust?
And why were there clouds of dust?
With nothing to dampen any movement then it is more natural that something would spin rather than not. Think of it like a mobile or other decoration hanging on a thin string. It only takes a slight movement of the air for them to start spinning. Now imagine it formed by a spinning disc and has constantly had things smack into it, and all the gravitational forces of everything else around as the solar system formed. Spin is the most natural consequence.
For gas?
Just spinning and not changing anything of its makeup?
Why would moons spin around a gas?
Something nobody can actually explain as to what it is as a force.
So how does the ever changing image of Jupiter and the 'dance' of it's moons happen? Are you saying there is something akin to an internal video slide showing an ever changing image and light shines through to show what we call Jupiter?
An ever-changing image?
Single points of lights to make a star by shining through a crystal is a bit of a stretch but shine a torch through a crystal and you can get something vaguely similar. Planets, distant galaxies and nebula, then you need an image on a slide like in a real projector. Are you seriously suggesting that is what happens?
Just think of holographic images on top of points of light.
Then you have to consider why this story is in the news. Jupiter is big and bright at the minute. It is measurably bigger and brighter than it has been at other times and is increasing in brightness. If the standard model is true then that is exactly what you would expect when you can draw a straight line going sun->earth->Jupiter. The two orbits reach their closest point. It is literally the same as walking up to something and seeing it get bigger. As the earth orbits faster, it is going to move further away from Jupiter and we would both expect it to get smaller and dimmer. We would also expect it to be lower in the sky and further to the west compared to the same time of evening as we observe it now. That is exactly what happens. Exactly.
Of course. The homework is already done for those who follow it.
A little side note is that we are catching up to Mars which is also in a slower orbit so as Jupiter seems to move further to the west (or sets earlier), Mars should become more central in the southern sky, it should become bigger and brighter while becoming visible due south.

You can see the planets orbits very nicely by changing the dates at:
Try Sept 27th at 10pm then try December 27th at 10pm. You can see how the planets have moved relative to each other.

Now try the same at:
This gives an earth-eye view of exactly the same thing. And this is exactly what we see in the night sky, to absolute precision.

It is all predicted by basic maths.
Predicted, yes but not from a spinning global reality.
Now why on earth would this magic crystal video slide change where Jupiter and Mars appear night after night? Why would they get bigger and brighter then dimmer? And what ever fabulous explanation you come up with, why would everything behave exactly as it would if they were planets as depicted in that first link? Is that not a startling coincidence. This isn't just roughly close, it is correct to insane levels of precision.
Not a startling coincidence, just an offering to suit a spinning global story. Turn reality into fiction and back up the fiction with workings to suit the fiction. This is the global setup and it works because nonsensical offerings make it appear to work.

The answer of course is that planets are reality, crystal projector domes are not.
The answer of course is that Earth does not spin and is not a globe we live upon but we do have a sky dome that offers reflected light and holographic images back to our eyes emanating from the centre. In my opinion.
Why this obsession with asking every poster for a photo of Jupiter through a telescope?
I didn't ask every poster.
It seems to be that you are hinting that if you have not done this then there is no proof Jupiter exists.
Not at all.
Then you can decide what you think you see. You think it's a big gas giant. I disagree.

Last edited:
I would expect it to massively change with it supposedly being gas and also I wouldn't expect to see colour.
Jupiter says it's sorry to disappoint you and will try to do as you expect in future employing ONLY colourless gases.

For gas?
Constantly changing
A sodding BIG planet sized bit of gas
Can you explain the intricacies of a pc or a mobile phone and does that prevent you using them or mean they don't exist?
An ever-changing image?
Yes
No
Not a startling coincidence, just an offering to suit a spinning global story. Turn reality into fiction and back up the fiction with workings to suit the fiction. This is the global setup and it works because nonsensical offerings make it appear to work.
Arse gravy
The answer of course is that Earth does not spin and is not a globe we live upon but we do have a sky dome that offers reflected light and holographic images back to our eyes emanating from the centre. In my opinion.
In your wildly incorrect opinion.

Last edited:

Aye, and when milk and blackcurrant are added to it you have a stronger case.

And where did this gravity come from these clouds of dust?
And why were there clouds of dust?

For gas?

An ever-changing image?

Of course. The homework is already done for those who follow it.

Predicted, yes but not from a spinning global reality.

I didn't ask every poster.

Not at all.

Then you can decide what you think you see. You think it's a big gas giant. I disagree.
All mass has a gravitational pull. There is a lot of mass in Jupiter, which means it has a strong gravitation field, so yes.

What generates the hologram that is projected and why does it fit exactly with what would be observed from something in circular orbits?

This is like the whole distances on a globe thing or the angle to Polaris. There is a model and we can check this model against observations and find the results match EXACTLY. This strongly suggests that it is correct.

But you dismiss it without reason because it doesn't feel right and replace it with something spectacular and complicated. Internal holographic Jupiter and moons with inner earth light shining through it and you would need some sort of lens, which then projects it perfectly clearly with crisp focus onto a dome. And this model behaves exactly like it was real planets in orbit. And only a few people know about it but professional astronomers and anyone related to the space industry are those who know it is fake but pretend it isn't for reasons unexplained. They are glad it does mimic the standard model of space with such precision that they can pull off the cover up.

That is paranoid insanity I'm afraid.
Aye, colourless gases that you can see as colours, eh?
Gas mixed with other stuff.

There are none.

Well, that's a clear lie that we can all see you telling to our faces. The reasons were literally there in that previous post.

It's like me trying to claim that you haven't posted on this thread at all, and then you saying "well, clearly I have because you can see all of my posts, such as this one!" and me saying "nope, there are none". You're not even trying to hide the fact your telling a lie.

Well, that's a clear lie that we can all see you telling to our faces. The reasons were literally there in that previous post.

It's like me trying to claim that you haven't posted on this thread at all, and then you saying "well, clearly I have because you can see all of my posts, such as this one!" and me saying "nope, there are none". You're not even trying to hide the fact your telling a lie.
Maybe if he ignores and deflects for long enough facts will cease to be facts.

Sorry, I'll let you take him apart.
Help him along with the others. Maybe recruit a few more because none are doing anything so far.
All mass has a gravitational pull. There is a lot of mass in Jupiter, which means it has a strong gravitation field, so yes.
What is a gravitational field and how does it work?
What generates the hologram that is projected and why does it fit exactly with what would be observed from something in circular orbits?
The central energy through crystals from a carbon arcing.
This is like the whole distances on a globe thing or the angle to Polaris. There is a model and we can check this model against observations and find the results match EXACTLY. This strongly suggests that it is correct.
It doesn't suggest anything of the sort.
But you dismiss it without reason because it doesn't feel right and replace it with something spectacular and complicated.
No, the complicated and spectacular is the fantasy of the spinning globe and planets and light-year stars/suns and so on.
Internal holographic Jupiter and moons with inner earth light shining through it and you would need some sort of lens, which then projects it perfectly clearly with crisp focus onto a dome. And this model behaves exactly like it was real planets in orbit. And only a few people know about it but professional astronomers and anyone related to the space industry are those who know it is fake but pretend it isn't for reasons unexplained. They are glad it does mimic the standard model of space with such precision that they can pull off the cover up.
It only mimics the standard model because that model has been made to mimic the real thing which is absolutely not a spinning globe and space vacuum with planets and such.
That is paranoid insanity I'm afraid.
Of course. Anything that goes against the mainstream grain is paranoia and all the rest of it.
Gas mixed with other stuff.
What other stuff?

Last edited:
Help him along with the others. Maybe recruit a few more because none are doing anything so far.

What is a gravitational field and how does it work?

The central energy through crystals from a carbon arcing.

It doesn't suggest anything of the sort.

No, the complicated and spectacular is the fantasy of the spinning globe and planets and light-year stars/suns and so on.

It only mimics the standard model because that model has been made to mimic the real thing which is absolutely not a spinning globe and space vacuum with planets and such.

Of course. Anything that goes against the mainstream grain is paranoia and all the rest of it.

What other stuff?
You have been proven to be scientifically illiterate throughout this thread. You just choose to ignore it. You are a complete liar who is accusing everyone else of lying but yourself. The common denominator in all of this is you :lol:

Back