Put a flat earthier into space

Interesting thought. If Nukey No-brain accepts that science exists, that mathematics exists, that physics exists etc. how does he explain that the application of these concepts on his flat earth actually prove that the earth is round? :lol: :lol: 🤷‍♂️
Because water level nails it...

Which he hasn't even measured:lol:

I still don’t understand how his water level experiment somehow proves the earth is not a globe😳😂

He seems to think that if the world were a globe and you pushed a raft across a lake with a spirit level on it, the spirit level should somehow detect the curve, therefore because it doesn't, the lake is flat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still don’t understand how his water level experiment somehow proves the earth is not a globe😳😂
It's simple. If you imagine your bathtub is the ocean, if you put a bit of wood and a spirit lever you will see it is perfectly level. Now this experiment is fine to scale infinitely but when a feather and bowling ball are dropped in a vacuum 4 stories high and land at the same time or 2 shadows are measured 140km apart they are too small and don't scale to the globe 🤦‍♂️

Interestingly he argued that the bowling ball and feather in the vacuum weren't travelling at the exact same speed, they were very very very very very dark blue (sorry that's socks haha) close in speed. Never answered why they came so close to the same speed when compared to being dropped in the normal atmosphere.

I really want to know how the layers restack in a sealed container, still won't answer that.

Remember he is open minded and questions everything, as long as the answer points to a flat earth. For Nukey is not a sheep, that would be offensive to a sheep's intelligence.

It's simple. If you imagine your bathtub is the ocean, if you put a bit of wood and a spirit lever you will see it is perfectly level. Now this experiment is fine to scale infinitely but when a feather and bowling ball are dropped in a vacuum 4 stories high and land at the same time or 2 shadows are measured 140km apart they are too small and don't scale to the globe 🤦‍♂️

Interestingly he argued that the bowling ball and feather in the vacuum weren't travelling at the exact same speed, they were very very very very very dark blue (sorry that's socks haha) close in speed. Never answered why they came so close to the same speed when compared to being dropped in the normal atmosphere.

I really want to know how the layers restack in a sealed container, still won't answer that.

Remember he is open minded and questions everything, as long as the answer points to a flat earth. For Nukey is not a sheep, that would be offensive to a sheep's intelligence.
For someone who says he is opened minded he's actually the most closed minded on the thread.

Feel free to show how it proves a spinning globe.

Aye, but anyone could claim it on here if they wanted to but that's all it would be until proof was offered.

Yep, you can say anything you want and be told anything by people who you call friends.
You can obviously back this up...right?

I don't know what they've said.
What exactly have they said to you?
If you say it's none of my business or, it's a secret then let's just move on.

Nobody has to be made up.
Anyone can tell a story.
Anyone can make out they've been a part of something that they have no entire physical idea about.

If you know something for sure then that's your truth.
You are offering me something. You're offering me your story of the story told to you.
What is it that shows it to me?
Or do I have to rely on a story that you relied upon, without proof?
I have repeatedly shown how it shows a globe. It does not show it is spinning, that is the next step once the shape is recognised.

The equations I have used is the same as what ancient navigators would have used to calculate their position.

Now I'm asking you again (and I realise this comes up every few weeks in these threads). How can calculations used by us today and ancient navigators, which use circular geometry, be used to calculate your position on the earth is if is not a globe? If you draw a graph of those equations you get a circle. The equations work reliably and have been used for hundreds of years.

If they don't work, tell us what is wrong and give us the equations that you use on your flat/lemon squeezer/hedgehog shaped world?

I know you will not, because such things are impossible.
He seems to think that if the world were a globe and you pushed a raft across a lake with a spirit level on it, the spirit level should somehow detect the curve, therefore because it doesn't, the lake is flat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The really silly thing is, imagine a raft on a lake, with a spirit level on any possible shaped world. Now imagine a skinny person on one end of the raft and a flat one on the other. What does the spirit level say? Does the shape of the planet have any influence at all?

Last edited:
The really silly thing is, imagine a raft on a lake, with a spirit level on any possible shaped world. Now imagine a skinny person on one end of the raft and a flat one on the other. What does the spirit level say? Does the shape of the planet have any influence at all?

The other really silly thing is that you'd have to be VERY accurate with how you positioned the spirit level on the raft in the first place, and even then all it would be measuring would be your ability to balance a spirit level on a raft. Put it slightly one way or the other on the raft and it would tip the raft and make it look like the water was at an angle. The problem with this is, how would you know if the water was genuinely at an angle if your initial approach is to place the spirit level on it so that the bubble was in the middle?

The even more ironic part is for the level to be truly ‘level’ it would be perpendicular to that point on the earth, which happens to rely on gravity to ensure up is up, down is down and the level at 90 degrees.

@Nukehasslefan what are the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis)? Or the Southern Lights (Aurora Australis)?
Projections.

Except now rather than light going through a crystal, the whole crystal is resonated by sound waves caused by friction somewhere else and somehow this solid object splits sound into multiple directions to give tight focussed dots of light on a ice dome a long (probably only really 30km) distance away. Shine light through a crystal and ok you can get the multiple dot effect, but when you vibrate an object with sound waves, the whole solid object vibrates so all air around it would vibrate. It would not shoot out different beams of sound.

I didn't think he could make his crystal projector appear to be sillier, but in the last week but put together the latest bits of information and wow, we have reached a whole new level of wtf.

I have just thought, if @Nukehasslefan thinks that light and sound are the same thing, why does sound have a speed but light is instant?
Light is instant and you can tell by walking towards a torch and just thinking about it, no sophisticated equipment needed, it shows the source to our eyes takes no time at all. But he is happy with the speed of sound and if sound was not so slow we would not get echos etc.

But having said that, in a lightning storm, the thunder clap and the flash reach us at the same time and it is only our senses that put a delay on things, because it can take 20 seconds for our brain to process sound over light. But that doesn’t happen with close up things because our senses only delay far away things. They are trying to trick us into acting exactly like they would if sound was much slower than light.

Now if we capture that on a camera, we still need our senses to view it later and they do the same trick. If you play it frame by frame it doesn’t reveal the above as bollocks because of unexplained reasons. Probably refracted vibration frequencies through the inter-spacial melon.

The important thing is his musings are absolutely not a tangled confused web of contradctions.

So in short they are the same, but they are not, but they are. Make sense?

Back