Put a flat earthier into space

He hasn't even done that, he's just thought about it and assumed the result would support his gobshitery.
One need which is the human eye mate. I've been thinking no point in microscopes and shit now. Just look out ya eye and see the microscopic doesn't exist. All lies about cells. The only cell is the big one above us.

Last edited:

One need which is the human eye mate. I've been thinking no point in microscopes and shit now. Just look out ya eye and see the microscopic doesn't exist. All lies about cells. The only cell is the big one above us.

Wey if you look down you can see better so just make sure looking down rather than up.

hahahha.

you really don't think logically.

simple concepts over the head in favour of elaborate magical ice domes.

class stuff
I’m glad I’m not the only reading that thinking WTF?
Water level.

Plenty more from the shore and even on the water. But I'm sure you know this.

It doesn't matter about just one place on Earth. It'll happen with tall buildings, anywhere. It'll also happen with smaller buildings, depending on the weather.
It's pretty clear as all hell the Earth is absolutely not a globe we walk upon and certainly not a spinning one.

Of course, depending on the weather.

Not sure what you're trying to get at.
Are you saying standing behind a small hill blocks your sight to a mountain behind that hill?
If you are you might as well have said standing outside your house wall at the back stops you seeing your neighbours over the road at the front.
Unless you want to clarify what you're getting at.

It does.

On a cold crisp clear day the atmosphere isn't agitating anywhere near as much and is more dense. It can actually massively magnify objects in your view.
And it's got nothing to do with less moisture,.

Yep, as I said above.

When you're raised above sea level your view is through much less denser atmosphere than if you were stood at the shore.
This happens whether it's hot or cold.

Your little people are looking down, not horizontally level.
Have them looking horizontally level and see what happens.
Ok, say what you are saying is true (most is bollocks), what other documented evidence have you got of being able to see buildings from far far further away than you should be able to.

Uluru is really big and in a big flat open area of land. Is there evidence of being able to see that from 50 miles away, or even from Durham with a powerful telescope?

Last edited:
I’m glad I’m not the only reading that thinking WTF?

Ok, say what you are saying is true (most is bollocks), what other documented evidence have you got of being able to see buildings from far far further away than you should be able to.

Uluru is really big and in a big flat open area of land. Is there evidence of being able to see that from 50 miles away, or even from Durham with a powerful telescope?
He's really got a thing about tilt and usually a wobble to go with it

He hasn't even done that, he's just thought about it and assumed the result would support his gobshitery.
All he can do now is repeat “Water level”, but can not prove that water is flat. But does admit there is no experimental proof that the world is not a globe, so there is progress.
Wey if you look down you can see better so just make sure looking down rather than up.
Didn’t you notice that @fyl2u ‘s diagram had the match stick men in varifocal glasses?

Last edited:
All he can do now is repeat “Water level”, but can not prove that water is flat. But does admit there is no experimental proof that the world is not a globe, so there is progress.

It's mad how he doesn't even see the contradiction in stating the maths (wrong maths) that would be required for a globe earth and then simultaneously rejects the notion that one could or should measure this.

Obviously this has been pointed out probably a hundred times at this point and at each turn he ignores it or repeats 'water is flat'

It's mad how he doesn't even see the contradiction in stating the maths (wrong maths) that would be required for a globe earth and then simultaneously rejects the notion that one could or should measure this.

Obviously this has been pointed out probably a hundred times at this point and at each turn he ignores it or repeats 'water is flat'

I toyed with the idea of putting together a score card for a bingo game based on his replies.

1 point for "water level"
2 points for "100% is not a globe"
3 points for "just stories"

Tbh I think he believes this stuff, but is just trolling now.

He has been shot down so many times from so many directions he is just parroting out answers most of the time for shits and giggles rather than putting the effort in that he used to

That is just his water level patter. If you look through the thread he is out of his depth on so many other things. His entire rewrite of all known science is a tangled web of contradictions. If anyone could be arsed to go back through the thread, you would find he can mostly out argue himself.

That is just his water level patter. If you look through the thread he is out of his depth on so many other things. His entire rewrite of all known science is a tangled web of contradictions. If anyone could be arsed to go back through the thread, you would find he can mostly out argue himself.
That's why I think he is trolling.

He has his basic belief of a non global earth and uses what he has seen on YouTube to back that up.
The rest he makes up on the fly from what he has read/seen/thought of.

He is out of his depth but enjoys the attention

Back