Pure Gyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shark

Midfield
Sorry if already asked.

Just joined up and going to start getting myself along. Anyone got any experience of them? Open 24 hours which is ideal for me as I work about 2 mins drive from the gym and work all sorts of hours.
£17.99 a month isn't bad in my opinion. I'm not looking to lift massive weights, just on the road to regaining fitness first.

I used to be really fit and involved in all sorts so never been much of a gym person. But as injuries took their toll I have quit most sports and over the last 6months-year my weights shot up, im now just under 17 stone at 6ft4. I hate cardio so im thinking low weight quick reps to burn some calories but not loose muscle along the way.

Wish there was a 24 hour gym next to me. Probably best there isn't like or I'd end up burning myself out big time :lol:

There's one opening in Dundee in Septemebr so I've signed up to join already - £10.99pm for the first 12 months compared to the £35pm at the moment.

I know a few people who go to the one in Edinburgh and they all seem to think it's great.

whereabouts is this one? I googled it but couldn't find anything

Its on Jackson street, seems ok, plenty machines and loads of space. I didn't have a job when the 10.99 offer was on for this one so couldn't take it up but that only lasts the first 12 months anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back