Pure Gym Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

As miss dodgy says, we usually get there any time between half eight, when it's just starting to die off a bit and about half twelve when there's mainly just the lads from the take aways in, after their shifts.

Can't say I've noticed anyone managing to get the disabled access doors open, mind, cos you need a disabled access code which is different from the regular door code, so I think someone may have been mistaken when they saw this happen, like. Not that I'm doubting anyone, mind. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1381716873][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit:- unless you've seen the staff opening the disabled door for a group of inductees, of course... I have seen that happen.

Last edited:
They don't have membership cards so I hear. So if one of your mates has joined just get his code and go halves at a fiver a month each. Just means you can't go at the same time.
I thought this but a mate of mine used his brother's code not realising his brother was already in there. Still got in no bother.

To be honest though it's such good value I reckon it's a bit cheeky taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back