Pure Gym Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mad hatter

Heard about this place, am I too late to sign up for the £9.99 a month deal? Website has it £18 monthly as well as a £25 signup fee. Proper gutted if I have to pay twice as much like.

yep - too late, same here. Emailed the manager but he just advised of the higher price being in place now

4000+ people already signed up. Take advantage of offers elsewhere mate.

Cheers for the response/advice everyone. Even £18 isn't bad but the fact I know people paying just a tenner puts me off. I'll wait or look elsewhere I reckon.

It won't go down again. It's also still value at 18 quid a month.

But if you use EXM as a corporate code you don't pay the £25 joining fee apparently ;)

Last edited:
Exactly what I'm doing No doubt have begging offers just before the christmas time ;)
Dundee didn't have any offers last year. I got in early enough for £10 a month though so I'm not bothered, especially since the initial 12 months are up but I'm still being charged £10!

It won't go down again. It's also still value at 18 quid a month.

But if you use EXM as a corporate code you don't pay the £25 joining fee apparently ;)

Nice one, the code worked so joined for free :)

Must have just caught the £9.99 a month deal!!! We signed up Sunday just gone...must have been by the skin of our teeth.

They don't have membership cards so I hear. So if one of your mates has joined just get his code and go halves at a fiver a month each. Just means you can't go at the same time.

They don't have membership cards so I hear. So if one of your mates has joined just get his code and go halves at a fiver a month each. Just means you can't go at the same time.

they reckon youre monitored on camera like to make sure this doesnt happen.

you can just open the disabled access door and few of you just walk through, seen it happen couple times last week.

Enjoying it there so far. As long as you avoid the evening rush. People of all ages/level of fitness too so you never feel like a slob among wannabe athletes.

Normally go about 8.30/9 pm and it's starting to die off then. Or I go after work (about midnight/1am) and it's great.

its at its busiest around 5-7 pm from what ive seen, which is pretty normal.

seems to be getting busier each week though.

How busy is busy? Used to use the council ones, always seemed a canny few in but you rarely had to wait to use anything.

How busy is busy? Used to use the council ones, always seemed a canny few in but you rarely had to wait to use anything.

Never been in on peak times. Mainly in 7-9 in morning then 7.30-10 on a night. I have only have to wait for weight machines and that's about a minute at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back