Pull ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackem00

Striker
Lad at work brought in a pull-up bar to fit in a door frame at work. Bloody hell it's hard work. Started a 4 week programme last week and already startin to improve (could barely do 1 at the beginning). :oops:

Doin 5 sets of 3/4/5 reps then increasing as the weeks go by. Supposed to be able to do 20 off the belt after about 5 or 6 weeks. Al believe that when i see it mind. :lol:

Lad at work brought in a pull-up bar to fit in a door frame at work. Bloody hell it's hard work. Started a 4 week programme last week and already startin to improve (could barely do 1 at the beginning). :oops:

Doin 5 sets of 3/4/5 reps then increasing as the weeks go by. Supposed to be able to do 20 off the belt after about 5 or 6 weeks. Al believe that when i see it mind. :lol:

Palms inwards or outwards?
I have one and do sets of 12, it's hard work

Always start my back routine by doing four sets of eight of these - palms facing away

This, only 3 sets. Well attempt 3 sets, 8,8,6 is the best. All I can think of is as I'm getting stronger I'm also getting heavier.

I will now sign of this thread with what I'm going to sign off all threads in diet and exercise in future.......

I am nearly 50 the knars

This, only 3 sets. Well attempt 3 sets, 8,8,6 is the best. All I can think of is as I'm getting stronger I'm also getting heavier.

I will now sign of this thread with what I'm going to sign off all threads in diet and exercise in future.......

I am nearly 50 the knars

Mean machine! Mean machine! Mean Machine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back