Psychological Help for Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

heard a radio report about this a month or two back. sounds horrific work to be fair, trawling through video footage for 8 hours a day deciding how violent videos of people getting the shite kicked out of them is, whether rape videos are genuine or faked, people being murdered f***ing all sorts of shit. don't envy anyone that job like
Agreed.

There was a copper a few years ago who worked chasing kiddy fiddles got caught with images of abuse on his own technology.
I wonder if his exposure to that kind of stuff got him off on it? A bit like someone who was abused turning into the abuser

There was a copper a few years ago who worked chasing kiddy fiddles got caught with images of abuse on his own technology.
I wonder if his exposure to that kind of stuff got him off on it? A bit like someone who was abused turning into the abuser

I recall a programme on the BBC a couple of years back which covered the work of some of the officers involved in that sort of thing. I'm pretty sure they have to have psychological evaluations every 3-4 months to make sure they're not becoming involved with it themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back