PS5 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
@look out piano I've had an email this afternoon from both game and smiths saying they are gonna have more limited stock available to pre order tomorrow

you might have a chance there
Aye I got them too. Think I'm going to have to wait for Argos or Very as I have credit lines with both and would rather pay it off over the year due to my impending redundancy.

Game has stock but my MOT bill has stopped me ordering, I honestly don’t know if I should laugh or cry

I feel your pain. I pre-ordered one from Very on release day, not realising they take the full amount at the time of pre order! Could have cried! :lol:

Mind, bit strange that GAME have no stock left for just the digital console itself but still stock available for the various digital console bundles they're offering...

Yup, crashed horrifically but I got an email saying I'd got one - gerrin ! (now I've got about 7 weeks to get the money together).
nice one!

I stupidly wasnt on early enough. I have a pre order (in queue) for gamestop but would like to have something confirmed.

Really don't remember there being this much hassle with the PS4

nice one!

I stupidly wasnt on early enough. I have a pre order (in queue) for gamestop but would like to have something confirmed.

I'd logged in and sat f5'ing the page until I could add one to my basket, crashed after I'd confirmed payment details so f5'd again but it crashed again so I didn't think I'd got one as it didn't say "order confirmed" or "order successful". It's been a right chew on tbh, there's just so many kids wanting one for Christmas and adults wanting one anarl.

nice one!

I've got a preorder with Shopto but it's not guaranteed for launch day. I'm not arsed like aslong as I get it before Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back