Ps3 network

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanForLife

Midfield
It says an error has occured you have been signed out of playstationnetwork (80710A06). What does that mean? Anybody else having this problem it was working fine yesterday

It says an error has occured you have been signed out of playstationnetwork (80710A06). What does that mean? Anybody else having this problem it was working fine yesterday

Whole psn is down mate. They're doing some apparently unplanned maintenance after some hacker attacks and the threat of more on the way.-

Mines been arsing on for about a week. Doesnt sign me in automatically, I have to do it manually on my main login. If I go on, on one of my different logins....it goes straight on though. Annoying more than owt else

I've just checked the Playstation EU blog and they are saying it could be down a day or two. Bit of a bugger as I was going to watch a movie through Lovefilm on it tonight but I'm unable to

Really getting sick of this now, complete piss take. The people doing this need to grow up.

Really getting sick of this now, complete piss take. The people doing this need to grow up.

it hasn't been confirmed that that is the reason. Sony's statement said they don't actually know why yet. Which is worrying and would be doubly so if I was paying for PS+ :eek:

it hasn't been confirmed that that is the reason. Sony's statement said they don't actually know why yet. Which is worrying and would be doubly so if I was paying for PS+ :eek:

Sony won't confirm for a while at least, don't want to appear beaten. This did happen every so often before this hacker shite but had nowt but bother since all of it kicked off. Think some of it could be because of the game creators servers though.

We don't pay for it, but it was a big reason for getting the console for me, plus the 360 is shite ;)

The hackers haven't claimed it's them (yet) so it could be anything. Was really looking forward to some co-op Portal too :-(

Makes me realise that the xbox live was worth 30 odd quid year , much better service than psn,

When working, there really isn't anything between them for what I use them for. But a mega hassle with psn atm.

Still down.

Last edited:
I've just checked the Playstation EU blog and they are saying it could be down a day or two. Bit of a bugger as I was going to watch a movie through Lovefilm on it tonight but I'm unable to

WHAT! I was looking forward to bringing the pain to randoms on Mortal Kombat

Aye same for me yesterday, wouldn't let me sign in. Gonna try again in a bit but im not hopeful :neutral:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/22/update-on-playstation-network-qriocity-services/

An external intrusion on our system has affected our PlayStation Network and Qriocity services. In order to conduct a thorough investigation and to verify the smooth and secure operation of our network services going forward, we turned off PlayStation Network & Qriocity services on the evening of Wednesday, April 20th. Providing quality entertainment services to our customers and partners is our utmost priority. We are doing all we can to resolve this situation quickly, and we once again thank you for your patience. We will continue to update you promptly as we have additional information to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back