Proud dad moment

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 23273

Yes, I know. Look at me, pathetic etc etc.
Just leaving HMAS Cerberus with EJK junior who has just graduated as a Royal Australian Navy sailor. He’s off to become an avionics tech and fix helicopters next. Proud doesn’t do it justice. And the only MLF on parade!

Just leaving HMAS Cerberus with EJK junior who has just graduated as a Royal Australian Navy sailor. He’s off to become an avionics tech and fix helicopters next. Proud doesn’t do it justice. And the only MLF on parade!

Outstanding that mate - good luck to him in his career.

Congratulations mate. Hard to beat that feeling of being proud as punch of your bairns with their achievements. :)

Cracking careers mate.. he will make loads of dosh in the future. Tell him to study his A&C licenses if he can. I did , license to print money..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back