Promotion/ relegation scenario???

Joke that like to be fair. How much will that have cost then? Must be close to 1k you think?
Absolutely stuffed us for promotion that as well. Shields arguably looking likely to draw until they heard the Fell result.

Having said that, well done to Washy, they've had a class season and just missed out on promotion a few times in recent season so were probably due.

Who got relegated then the fell or shields?
Shields by 6 points. Onions and North both got 4 wickets and North 39 runs. To be fair Onions plays whenever he’s available and he’s a top lad but the Marcus North ‘signing’ was a bit off.

Last edited:
So Burnmoor are premier league champions. Seaham harbour are nedcl champs. Any other news of champions or relegated teams?
As far as I know:

Nepl Prem - Burnmoor champs, Newcastle relegated

NEPL 1 - Washy promoted as champs, Shields relegated

NTCL - Alnmouth champs, but Lanchester promoted to NEPL

DCL - Easington champs, but Philadelphia promoted to NEPL

NEPL 2 (2nd teams) - South North champs, Blaydon relegated (TBC)

NEPL 3 (2nd teams) - Ashington champs and promoted

Rumours that Burnmoor are ok with their predicament for another year, but not sure about Willington in Div 1.
Didn’t he come across as a kid to pro for them when he first came to Uk?? I may have imagined that
Yep, played as their overseas years ago

Last edited:
TBF he'll have more links with the Fell then many of the blokes playing for coin in local cricket.
Its a piss take only game all season he has played as well. He was officially retired too and is the main man at Durham I think it leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths, South Sheilds must be fuming. No issue with Onions always has played when possible for the Fell.

Pleased for Burnmoor and I would think most people are delighted the big two havent won it again, it will be interesting to see what they do with Burnmoor regarding their junior team issues.

As far as I know:

Nepl Prem - Burnmoor champs, Newcastle relegated

NEPL 1 - Washy promoted as champs, Shields relegated

NTCL - Alnmouth champs, but Lanchester promoted to NEPL

DCL - Easington champs, but Philadelphia promoted to NEPL

NEPL 2 (2nd teams) - South North champs, Blaydon relegated (TBC)

NEPL 3 (2nd teams) - Ashington champs and promoted

Rumours that Burnmoor are ok with their predicament for another year, but not sure about Willington in Div 1.

Yep, played as their overseas years ago
Add to that.
Dcl 1 Horden relegated, Dawdon promoted.
DCL 2 Langely park relegated to NEDCL. Seaham harbour promoted DCL 2.

And thank you.

Its a piss take only game all season he has played as well. He was officially retired too and is the main man at Durham I think it leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths, South Sheilds must be fuming. No issue with Onions always has played when possible for the Fell.

Pleased for Burnmoor and I would think most people are delighted the big two havent won it again, it will be interesting to see what they do with Burnmoor regarding their junior team issues.
Everyone I've spoken to is happy for Burnmoor excluding one of their players 😂

Marcus has a long affiliation with the fell, as does Onions, if there signed on then why shouldn’t they play (onions has always played when available)

Back