Professor Karol Sikora

His account was created at the same time this all kicked off as well. Bloke is a shill.

It's amazing how many people are hanging onto every word he says. That's despite most scientists completely contradicting what he says.
His account was created at the same time this all kicked off as well. Bloke is a shill.

That thread is pretty damming. He's also mates with MP Owen Patterson. That's the bloke who was advising Randox at the same time they won the £133 million testing contract.

Last edited:
I don't know if he's got any seedier intentions but he clearly seems to be attempting to piggyback on Covid-19 in an attempt to gain more followers on Twitter. I had to mute him, couldn't stand his opinion based optimism and the amount of people who hung on everything he said as if it was fact.

I don't know if he's got any seedier intentions but he clearly seems to be attempting to piggyback on Covid-19 in an attempt to gain more followers on Twitter. I had to mute him, couldn't stand his opinion based optimism and the amount of people who hung on everything he said as if it was fact.
It could be argued that he's helping those with depression or who are struggling to cope with lockdown to see that there's a way out of this mess and there are reasons to be optimistic but there does seems to be a lack of scientific basis to his opinions which go against plenty other scientistists.
Almost as if he's a deliberate pseudoscientific cheerleader for the government.

It could be argued that he's helping those with depression or who are struggling to cope with lockdown to see that there's a way out of this mess and there are reasons to be optimistic but there does seems to be a lack of scientific basis to his opinions which go against plenty other scientistists.

I really enjoyed his view at first then over time it seemed like he was trying to stretch anything into a positive. Wasn't until yesterday found out about the imperial stuff and now the rest

Oh absolutely I was close to mentioning that myself, and again I wouldn't have an issue if he said "In my opinion if we look at X...", the internet definitely needs more optimism. There was just something about this twitter account I didn't like, it was always presented as fact and his followers definitely believed it to be. At least from what I can remember anyway.

I find it strange he only appeared on Twitter in March this year, right around the time the lockdown was introduced. Almost as if he was purposefully put there to tweet daily wonderful insights regarding the number of cases dropping

I actually find him quite reassuring to read on Twitter. Hes not hysterical at all and quite measured. Was unaware of his background

Back