Professional Cricket Resumes 1st August

i'll settle for that mind, weekend starts and a bank holiday august home game...……… small matter now are members allowed in?
No

I thought I’d just be glad of anything, but not being able to attend means I’m really not that interested sadly. At least with the Tests you can watch on TV but I’m not sitting in front of a computer all day watching a stream

No

I thought I’d just be glad of anything, but not being able to attend means I’m really not that interested sadly. At least with the Tests you can watch on TV but I’m not sitting in front of a computer all day watching a stream
Mind you if we aren't allowed in, I won't be watching much of it on a PC/Tablet mind. See what happens I guess

No

I mean you can cast to your TV via phone or use a hdmi for a laptop.

More the silent footage and static cameras is the issue. Be better if they sync up the beeb commentary

Back