Printworks London

Nah it’s on my list though, I like these day time clubbing events that finish before midnight like

I can barely stay stood up past 3am these days clubbing, the Germans have got it right raving on Sunday afternoons, much more civilised

Nah it’s on my list though, I like these day time clubbing events that finish before midnight like

I can barely stay stood up past 3am these days clubbing, the Germans have got it right raving on Sunday afternoons, much more civilised

Looks fantastic like. Gan on friday and it finishes at 2am. That’ll dee me old legs.

Queued ages to get in.
Queued ages for a drink.
Crowd were 70% bellends (although willing to put this down to Armand Van Helden headlining).
Main room was far too packed, couldn't move.
Nightmare to get a cab home.

It wasn't the worst club I've ever been to by a long shot, just wouldn't hurry back.

Queued ages to get in.
Queued ages for a drink.
Crowd were 70% bellends (although willing to put this down to Armand Van Helden headlining).
Main room was far too packed, couldn't move.
Nightmare to get a cab home.

It wasn't the worst club I've ever been to by a long shot, just wouldn't hurry back.

Oh. :lol:

Was there anywhere to have a bit space?

Cant be fucked to be rammed in.

The clerb.

Anyone been? Looks f***ing mint like.

Been a few times. Great venue for techno. Main criticism is there aren’t enough toilets. Never had to queue to get in or for more than a couple of minutes at the bar.

Going to the tale of us/recondite one a week on Saturday.

Oh. :lol:

Was there anywhere to have a bit space?

Cant be fucked to be rammed in.

It’s fine as long as you’re not right down the front.

Back