WMS Preview Show: Sunderland v Newcastle

RTG

Robot
Staff member

Christ has Steve Davison organised this podcast? Sucking some mag's cock asking him his favourite derbies and talking about his career, no mention of sportswashing.

I don’t know if it’s Already been Said. But you can bet they will be wearing the Saudi colours not the black nd white

Christ has Steve Davison organised this podcast? Sucking some mag's cock asking him his favourite derbies and talking about his career, no mention of sportswashing.
'Some mag' = Ashes-winning cricketer who speaks about Newcastle United on national radio. Also has nothing to do with the running of the club. If we spent time interrogating him on sportswashing, it would be a fairly quick podcast.

'Some mag' = Ashes-winning cricketer who speaks about Newcastle United on national radio. Also has nothing to do with the running of the club. If we spent time interrogating him on sportswashing, it would be a fairly quick podcast.
Didn't even ask him about it, let him pretend it was a normal derby. Sounds like you have some reverence for him which is maybe why, whereas to me he is nobody. I usually really like the podcast, wasn't keen on this episode.

Was excited when I saw it was over an hour but all the extra time was for boring cricket chat.

Personally, would have preferred to just have the Sunderland lads on, I don't really care about a mags opinions.

Back