Preparing for aerobic exercise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayesane said:
I thought it might, looking for ways to get a 'boost'. Here is mine from this evening :)lol:)

Sainsbury's Basics - Cheese and Tomato Pizza (331 Calories)
Kellogg's - Rice Crispies Square - Chocolatey Caramel , 1 square (110 Calories)
Lucozade Sport - Body Fuel Orange, 500 ml (140 Calories)

I know you're gonna say that is shit, because it is shit. As i say - gonna plan my lunch better next week.. if you have any advice I would appreciate it..

That's pretty damn bad

That's pretty damn bad

time wasn't really on my side. Tell me what i should eat and at what point come next wednesday :cool:

Nearly always took it before a match..in me system ready for the knocks like

sure you're not supposed to take them during cardio, can cause heart problems.

Definitely need some meat like - protein. Starting to get my fitness back now, cycling and running a lot more, weight flying off, not affecting my football performance like.

Good to hear Dan you looked a good 3/4 stone heavier when I say you last (granted a long time ago), anyway nothing could affect your football performance bud :-D

What's your height/weight & typical daily diet? From just a calorie figure it's impossible to determine whether you're getting an adequate amount of proteins & fats (micronutrients aswell). But that caloric intake is worryingly low, I'd up that ASAP, because if you're taking in such a low amount of calories and exercising, you're risking metabolic problems.

What's your height/weight & typical daily diet? From just a calorie figure it's impossible to determine whether you're getting an adequate amount of proteins & fats (micronutrients aswell). But that caloric intake is worryingly low, I'd up that ASAP, because if you're taking in such a low amount of calories and exercising, you're risking metabolic problems.

here is a typical day from MyFitnessPal:

Logon or register to see this image

I had 2100 kcal yesterday including that shite for footy. Gained 900 in exercise :-D

oh, i'm 5'9" and 13 stone 6 lbs (started 13 stone 11).

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear Dan you looked a good 3/4 stone heavier when I say you last (granted a long time ago), anyway nothing could affect your football performance bud :-D

Cheeky bastard, I was in my running prime, 1 37 in the great north run!

Get yourself on the 5 a side board and read the reviews ;)

I'm currently 17 and a half stone, lose 2 and al be in good nick again

well tonight was a disaster. I crammed 1000 cal with a 50/50 mix of carbs and protein @ 3pm in anticipation for tonight's 6-a-side, took some pro-plus and I was ill as fuck. :confused:

still scored a hat full though but.

well tonight was a disaster. I crammed 1000 cal with a 50/50 mix of carbs and protein @ 3pm in anticipation for tonight's 6-a-side, took some pro-plus and I was ill as fuck. :confused:

still scored a hat full though but.

Some foods take longer to digest than others, so you might need to consider what you are eating as well as the timing and calories of your meals.

Your MyFitnessPal chart didn't have much in the way of fluids; only a couple of cups of tea and 500ml of redbull / cola. Are you drinking anything else? You need about 2.5 litres of fluid a day, more if you are exercising. Not getting enough fluid will knacker you as fast as not eating enough.

Some foods take longer to digest than others, so you might need to consider what you are eating as well as the timing and calories of your meals.

Your MyFitnessPal chart didn't have much in the way of fluids; only a couple of cups of tea and 500ml of redbull / cola. Are you drinking anything else? You need about 2.5 litres of fluid a day, more if you are exercising. Not getting enough fluid will knacker you as fast as not eating enough.

I imagine he just didn't enter water into his MFP because it has no caloric value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back