Premier league Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunderland have reportedly lined up a deal for an as yet unnamed Premier League striker. Who is he? Here are just three suggestions of players who could be available, and are desperate for first team football. Sam Surridge Probably the least known out of the trio mentioned, Sam Surridge is 6’3 forward who Bournemouth are looking to loan out in...

More at Roker Report...

We’ll wait and see eh.
Just when I’d started to get myself all excited about Surridge too.
@chave what happened with Mason at your place?
We signed him with the intention of playing him as an attacking midfielder, but the form of Evans meant he never got a chance outside Checkatrade games. Too small to play as a lone striker in this league, at least the way we play. Has good movement and touch, and looked okay in the cup games he did play, but never got anywhere near our first eleven.

We signed him with the intention of playing him as an attacking midfielder, but the form of Evans meant he never got a chance outside Checkatrade games. Too small to play as a lone striker in this league, at least the way we play. Has good movement and touch, and looked okay in the cup games he did play, but never got anywhere near our first eleven.
Thanks mate.

You do realize there is a documentary called Sunderland Till I Die, don't you and that Sunderland fans showed how easy it is to fob them off with any yarn that sounds like hope and promise.

You are all being played I am afraid.
why do you even bother anymore..if you hate sunderland so much stop posting
you certainly dont get any pleasure from being a supporter so why torture yourself

imagine hating something so much but being unable to set yourself free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back