Premier League confirmed that it would adopt a form of squad cost control similar to the UEFA model

richest

Striker
The Scum do not come out of it so well...

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Should be free to spend whatever they like.
Provided any debts are underwritten by a Bond or other security provided by the Owners in order to protect the clubs as institutions.
The PL can go f*ck itself as it’s destroying football as the current sh*tshow over Everton and now Forest shows.
And we haven’t even got to the main event of Chelsea and City yet.
Popcorn out.

no doubt be a change over period and clubs will just manoeuvre themselves to just under the right levels
City, United and Liverpool are already under their cap according to the table above. Its a joke.

Imagine your team do a Leicester and manage to win the Premier league at 84% of their earnings only to have to shave off 14% ahead of the next season when they should be strengthening. They'd have no choice but to sell to the bigger clubs and then end up back down the table.

I think it’s funny that it stops them competing but we all know it’s just another way of protecting the “big six”.

I love listening to my dad’s stories about the seventies when a charismatic man like Brian Clough could build a club from also-rans into European champions and fans of every club could dream, not just the glory hunting wankers who follow Liverpool and City.

I detest football but I love Sunderland. I don’t watch any games that don’t involve my club.

In all honesty I have more interest in cricket and rugby these days.

Last edited:
The Scum do not come out of it so well...

It’s all coming to a head. Journalists and everyone are all now shaking their heads saying this isn’t right. It’s just keeping the same clubs at the top and ruining any chance of competition. Not a chance FFP is hanging around too much longer i would hazard a guess

I think it’s funny that it stops them competing but we all know it’s just another way of protecting the “big six”.

I love listening to my dad’s stories about the seventies when a charismatic man like Brian Clough could build a club from also-rans into European champions and fans of every club could dream, not just the glory hunting wankers who follow Liverpool and City.

I detest football but I love Sunderland. I don’t watch any games that don’t involve my club.

Same for me. But Horse Racing not Cricket and Rugby.

He could do that because clubs were all run off their own resources with broadly similar revenue levels. The answer is not a spending free for all. The answer is fair distribution of income and a ban on owners putting money in.

Same for me. But Horse Racing not Cricket and Rugby.
Same here till we got back into the champo. Although my favourite week of the year was a huge disappointment, the days of horses you can get behind; native river, altior, yala enki etc seem to be gone… or I’m just getting old

Same here till we got back into the champo. Although my favourite week of the year was a huge disappointment, the days of horses you can get behind; native river, altior, yala enki etc seem to be gone… or I’m just getting old
I had a cracking week

Should be free to spend whatever they like.
Provided any debts are underwritten by a Bond or other security provided by the Owners in order to protect the clubs as institutions.
The PL can go f*ck itself as it’s destroying football as the current sh*tshow over Everton and now Forest shows.
And we haven’t even got to the main event of Chelsea and City yet.
Popcorn out.
Look at my club Stoke , owners worth 8 billion I think and can’t spend because of FFP, how can you progress a business when your not allowed to spend your money

Back