Predictions V Pompey

NutballPFC

Full Back
It's gonna be a tough game for both. You owe us one (or 2) but I think we'll have the character to see the game out. Similarities to '93 are scary, the exception being you aren't scrapping against relegation. That season we were in great form and came a cropper in what was out last away game.

Regardless, I'm going for us to win 2-1

On another note, check out The Mad Mistake on YouTube, a diehard Mackems fan who's a credit to your team and is exactly how a fan should be

1 v 1 draw would sum up our season at home but I can’t see us getting that

I’ve got little confidence in the team now or Ross and I can see us losing. They have become accustomed to scoring late winners so I wouldnt be surprised if there was a late choker for us.

I cannot believe that at the business end of the season we have effectively folded. Just 1 win in the last 4 games is shocking.

Doesn’t bode well for the play offs unless the team gets a rocket up their arse.

For sure the ref will on Portsmouth side
That’s what I’m thinking, and we’ve not had a red for a while ..... just has all the makings of a Sunderland collapse. Should be damage limitation from this point and go into the play offs that we have very little chance of winning with some momentum but I wouldn’t be surprised if we ended up not winning another game.

Back