Predictions for safc, nufc, Boro finishing places end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early days I know as there's still the rest of August for signings etc but what's your gut feelings ( massive gut for mag fans) for where the 3 will finish

Mags 18th... reason their squad isn't the best and they haven't made any new signings that will make a big difference also once they start to get humped on a regular basis the goon army will turn quickly as they usually do and that will be that

Safc 6th.... have a feeling we will just make the play offs I was encouraged with what I saw on Friday and think we will only get stronger when Watmore Oviedo return to the squad the championship is shite so I think we can do it

Boro 4th.... I think they have a good strong squad for this league and will comfortably make the play offs

us..........16th we will struggle and this is as good as we can hope for
yous......16th you basically are crap
them..... 6th, don't see why they are favourites( if they still are) maybe next season or go up via play off

B:cool:nitez

Sunderland 5th up via the playoffs.
Smogmutants 2nd unfortunately.
Mugpies 18th, down, done by the HMRC and the FSW to walk by christmas or sooner if he doesn't get his way with money.

them..... 6th, don't see why they are favourites( if they still are) maybe next season or go up via play off

Why will you struggle though if you believe that Benitez is a world class manager which most of you do surely you all think you have no worries this season
A world class manager would never get a team relegated would he as that would be silly

Us 9th
Boro 7th
Mags 16th

Daft thing is we'd probably still beat your side of mainly championship standard plodders

Newcastle 16th, but Rafa to walk by the end of the season due to having shite transfer funds, some other manager to come in and do what he couldn't and keep them up

Sunderland 7th, miss out on play offs by a point

Smoggies 2nd, promoted, relegated again after stinking the PL up for another season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back