Predictions for Leeds

Unfortunately it will be 4 nil at least to Leeds. We will be lambs to the slaughter especially after their loss to Coventry at the weekend.

What yous thinking the score will be for Leeds and the goal scorers? To be honest, we usually do better playing higher teams than the ones at the bottom. I'm being optimistic, but i'm thinking 2-1 win for us with clarke and ekwah getting a goal. I think Ekwah will turn up like he did against Bristol. ready to be slated for this like :lol:
Does Ekwah ever put in a good performance two games running. Fully expect him to display his couldn't care less attitude. Hope I'm wrong!

I've got no enthusiasm left . It feels like just ticking off another game till the end of the season.
KLD, speakman and co are conspicuous by their absence lately.
Spineless bassas.

We won these under keane. Graham cavenagh. Imagine they were on their way to the 3rd tier.

Won there under Butcher. Gray and goodman. Won the home leg too. Butcher's only achievement here.

Otherwise we have always lost there in my time. Would be amazed if we don't get battered tonight.

I expect them to be all over us from the start, and we could be 3 down after 10-20 mins. We've shown how soft we are in defence and look likely to concede out of almost any harmless situation, so if I were Leeds boss I'd just go straight at us from the start.

If Blackburn coasted to put 5 past us, I'm not sure how even optimistic people can look at Leeds and see anything other than a big defeat.

I have repeatedly shown I'm shite at predictions though 😂

If either team wants promotion to the Premiership they have to look forward to the big games and perform on the night. This season, Leeds have been brilliant since Christmas and though, faltering a little of late, rightly deserve to be promoted with their entertaining football. Sunderland had early season high hopes but, with a team full of very young players, devoid of experienced old heads and significantly less than ready additions to the squad in January, there was really little hope of achieving the same.

Good luck to Leeds and, hopefully, we can emulate them next season with our first signing, that of a young and proven successful manager and some significant upgrades to our playing quality. Unfortunately, this seems pie in the sky at present.

Back