Prediction League: Middlesbrough vs Sunderland

Get Into Em

Winger
Reply with your prediction, followed by who you believe will be Sunderland's first goalscorer.

Entrants must be in before the official kick off time.

eply with your score line prediction, followed by who you believe will be Sunderland's first goal scorer. If you don't believe Sunderland will score, reply with "none", or leave blank. You can score up to 5 points per round. You score a point for each of the following: Correct Home Team Goals, Correct Away Team Goals, Correct Score Line, Correct Result, Correct First Goal Scorer. For example, if you predict Sunderland 2-1 Boro, with Roberts to score first, and Sunderland win 3-1 with Clarke first scorer, you’d get 2 points. One for the correct result, and one for the correct amount of Boro goals.

Only 1 entry per user.

Make it clear which team you believe will win. For example, "2-1, Clarke" would not result in an entry.

Entrants need to be in before the official kick off time.

If for any reason the match is postponed or abandoned, all the predictions in this thread won't be used, and a new thread will be posted before the rearranged match.

Prediction is for the for the result after 90 mins (plus injury time), extra time/penalties are not included.

Both league and cup competitions will be included.

If you predict Sunderland to score no goals, then you cannot predict a goal scorer. Likewise, if you predict Sunderland to score, then you cannot predict that there won't be a first scorer.

Sunderland 3-1 Stoke City (Burstow)
Logon or register to see this image

Honestly fucked. Alcohol is to blame this Saturday. A great win on Saturday, but for the thread I'm just here to get the predictions in for the Boro game.

I'll get the scores for the Stoke game published at some point, but not now unfortunately.

Last edited:

I have little confidence in beale motivating the players for this, whilst I think Boro will be bang up for it.
I still can't go for us to lose so 1-1 Dan Neil

Back